Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin
I sure am tired of all the snakes on this plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Holy poo poo, I saw two big snakes having a race so I got next to them and forced one into the other, then the remaining one hit me and I went from 45th place to 2nd in no time at all. Then I just cruised around for an hour in 1st place until I hosed up and let a babby snake kill me. You just can't relax for a moment. Got to 46K long!

Are there any hax to become a chode? I don't think it'd serve any useful purpose to be short and fat but I need to take things to another level.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I am working on a mod that makes your snake a dick. Will keep you posted

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Buttcoin purse posted:

What if she doesn't eat my snake but eats someone else's snake right in front of me? :ohdear:

what if this gives your snake the opportunity to grow

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what if this gives your snake the opportunity to grow

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

if you ever see a gentle snake on the leaderboard, that is me, gently cruising and eating dots

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
the game lags like an old man after a trip back from japan why do you all play it

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
they added an offline mode lmao

the intentional bot snakes dont know jack poo poo what to do and just focus on avoiding each other for all eternity

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Putty posted:

the intentional bot snakes dont know jack poo poo what to do and just focus on avoiding each other for all eternity
Ever seen those pictures where it's like "here is how app store ratings get rigged" and it's like a lady standing in front of dozens of iPads? That's what I think goes on with the advertising ones, some of them avoid you but some seem to have nobody in control at all so wouldn't be surprised if it was one person driving multiple snakes, badly.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
if this is what being a snake is liek dont sign me up becuz this game dose not "the best game" its kind of a lovely dumb game i cant figure it out tho i keep looking at the bottom left and nu mbers change and thats about it whats the point what do i do in this night mare

i even read an article called 'Slither.io Game Tips, Tricks, Mods And Skins; How To Play And Be The Longest, Sassiest Snake Around" and i a mcluclees why you would do any of these things

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..

Meowbot posted:

if this is what being a snake is liek dont sign me up becuz this game dose not "the best game" its kind of a lovely dumb game i cant figure it out tho i keep looking at the bottom left and nu mbers change and thats about it whats the point what do i do in this night mare

i even read an article called 'Slither.io Game Tips, Tricks, Mods And Skins; How To Play And Be The Longest, Sassiest Snake Around" and i a mcluclees why you would do any of these things

You suck the balls, guy. Suck more balls

Suck my balls

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Meowbot posted:

I guess you're just the worst at the best game. Eat my snake. No, you're not good enough to eat my snake.

Here's one thing you can try: just cruise around and wait for someone else to do the killing and then steal their meal. I got to #1 by doing this, I called myself Peace Snake and didn't attack anybody. In fact one snake encircled me and then let me go, obviously he could tell I meant him no harm.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

just got a extension that lets you zoom waaaay out with the mousewheel

really handy to have the extra sight radius so you can beeline to the remains of an elder worm to partake in the feeding frenzy

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

hell is here

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I still play this game when I need to kill a few minutes. I wish there was a way to play teams or even just a goon game. I am addicted.io

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

In the future you will not be able to have a political campaign without a poorly photoshopped youtube cover art with brightly colored as to attract 8 year olds

poo poo that might be now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Otisburg posted:

really handy to have the extra sight radius so you can beeline to the remains of an elder worm to partake in the feeding frenzy

that's the only way to play past like 5k pots

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Enfield posted:

im a huge retard

no that's the game of life

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

hell is here

what did this sliterman do to the rest of the gaming family

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

game not work at work too much lag makes no sense

Otisburg posted:

so that's how the are cheating :(

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Yea I just assume everyone zooms out. Whatever they suck and I always break 50k come at me: King Hissssss

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the zoom cheat owns bones and is the only way to get much enjoyment out of the game

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

the zoom cheat owns bones and is the only way to get much enjoyment out of the game

i can't believe you betray OMAR like that

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Toadvine posted:

Yea I just assume everyone zooms out. Whatever they suck and I always break 50k come at me: King Hissssss

wow im to scared to play now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

psychokitty posted:

i can't believe you betray OMAR like that

you have no idea what i'm capable of. meeeee-yowwwwwwww !!!

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I am Trouser Snake, maybe will do [SA] Trouser Snake so you know who to kill

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there is this one clan tag i always see [MG] i think theyre always super aggressive and usually seen getting pwned by superior non fuc boi players like myself

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?
I'm the United States flag snake named "Trump for President." The failed assassins are making America great again.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Elpato posted:

I'm the United States flag snake named "Trump for President." The failed assassins are making America great again.

holy crap i think ive seen you before or maybe that is just a really popular load out :911:

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I am MAKE AMERICA SNAKE AGAIN

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

thathonkey posted:

holy crap i think ive seen you before or maybe that is just a really popular load out :911:

Everybody has political names prob could be anyone.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

there is this one clan tag i always see [MG] i think theyre always super aggressive and usually seen getting pwned by superior non fuc boi players like myself

yeah what's that [MG] poo poo?

we should all be [SA]. motion to start slither.io gang.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

psychokitty posted:

we should all be [SA]. motion to start slither.io gang.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If you see John Wadd it is probably me.

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..

thathonkey posted:

Used to rep the Wormie Sanders. Yeah... In as Yermumsdildo now, which I found out they auto sensor to YerMumsPickle, which is still pretty coo.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol their censorship engine inadvertently improved on your name selection

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I am going to start posting like the slither.io servers.

It's go

ingtobereallycoolyouguys

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

hiss and vinegar

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
I play snake Alan Greenspan. Stop length inflation by eating a bunch of other snakes to make top 10 and then run to the edge of the map which makes you vanish without leaving any food

• Locked thread