Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

I didn't know about it until it was mentioned yesterday in another thread. Jesus it is so satisfying loving up people's snakes when they try to cut me off, or to wrap around a wrap. I'm playing as EAT ME if you see me feel free to try to eat me. I think I am playing too aggressive because I can't break 15k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

CJacobs posted:

Download the app and play it on your phone, dumbass

It lags and stutters like a motherfucker on my phone, which is too bad because touch controls work well. I tried it with my xbox one controller using a program called gopher but the best control method I've found is just using my MacBook touchpad.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I introduced the game to my daughter and need some clrification. Are these snakes or worms?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

You can gently caress someone's day up regardless of size at any point thanks to the speed boost. That's the fun part.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

If you die in the game you die irl. There is an anime about it.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I am working on a mod that makes your snake a dick. Will keep you posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I am MAKE AMERICA SNAKE AGAIN

• Locked thread