Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The only reason Tuvalu has an economy at all is because they sold all the .tv domain names to American tv shows in the 90s. They didn't even have a guano mine to ruin. They'd all be dead if not for Hercules: the Legendary Journeys and Cleopatra 2525.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

meselfs posted:

Pfff, you call that an interesting small inhabited island? Check this out:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/how-orgasm-mangaian-peoples-sexual-education

Sounds pretty good except for mandatory sex two weeks after being circumcised and all the savage beatings for women who refuse sex.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does Australia or Nauru monitor the internet for criticism of their human rights abuse prisons for nonwhite asylum seekers?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Unequivocally yes. But Australia ASIO and border farce are a bunch of cunts, so no one cares.

Oh, this will all be in my final post in this thread, don't worry.

I just read about this on humanrightswatch. Dear Australian thought police, I am an American and I enjoy calling you cunts for sending human beings to miserable deaths and torture because they aren't white enough for you. I hope you choke on the next kangaroo you drunkenly slaughter and cook over a gas barrel fire.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

You know who else solved a problem by sending certain kinds of people away to camps? It sounds like Australia learned a thing or two from Europe.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jesus Christ. gently caress Australia.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Fat Jesus posted:

lol bullshit, and your mates got busted advising them to self harm and got thrown out

You seem like a man who hasn't wasted his time on this planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

nockturne posted:

Coober Pedy runs a close second. Although living underground like that is kinda cool (har har).

Hey Lascivious Sloth, if it's not going to result in a visit from ASIO would you happen to have any photos of the detention centres? Or stories from people caught there?

Hey is it really 1971 in Coober Pedy year round as these photos suggest?

Mad Max makes more and more sense every time I lean something new about Australia. I can't loving imagine living in a town that I knew was 1,000 miles away from anything in every direction, or having to live in old mines because I would die on the surface.

• Locked thread