Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Jack Gladney posted:

Mad Max makes more and more sense every time I lean something new about Australia. I can't loving imagine living in a town that I knew was 1,000 miles away from anything in every direction, or having to live in old mines because I would die on the surface.

I've also gathered that the basic psychological makeup of almost every Mad Max character not Max (cruel and ready to murder everyone deemed Outsider) seems pretty consistent with everything I learn about the Aussies on the news these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

So in the end the whole thread (and the island itself) comes down to :itwaspoo:

• Locked thread