Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Waqa Waqa Waqa

like an islander fozzie bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You told the joke i was going to say before i had the chance. You jerk!

i will share it with you butt/taint and groin faced person :sissies:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

glowing-fish posted:

I've always had an interest/obsession with small islands, but often its with very cold ones instead of warm ones.

Here is Edinburgh of the Southern Seas:

This is a town of 250 people. The next inhabited place is 1200 miles away, the island of Saint Helena, and its not exactly a busy place either, with only 4200 people.

There is no air flights to the island, and its pretty much cut off from the world.

I was still trying to understand Baron Waqa and here you go changing the island.. jeez.

the king of this island better have a bitchin name like Lance Fightmaster or something.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

glowing-fish posted:

The thing about islands is there is a lot of them, and they are often forgotten about by the rest of the world, and they often have peculiar customs and history.

:catbert:

I was asking about your island jeez.

• Locked thread