Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Vladimir Poutine posted:

The Seventh Day Adventists in Tonga are pretty funny because they consider the international date line to be in a different place. They're one of the only denominations who have church on Saturdays and they couldn't convince Tongans to go then instead of Sundays because church on Sundays was pretty ingrained in Tonga by the point they showed up. So they just redrew their world maps so that the international date line was on the other side of Tonga, thus making Sunday Saturday.

Interesting thread. When I was growing up in the SDA church there was a special interest in Pitcairn Island as most (all?) of the inhabitants were SDAs. There were several ham radio operators in my church who made a point of regularly working the Pitcairn station.

Hilarious and sad that a bunch of them turned out to be kiddie diddlers. My mother left me several books on Pitcairn that I need to read sometime, but I suspect they won't mention this aspect of island life.

Praise Jesus and save me a 10 year old!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread