Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Splatmaster posted:

I take the Lucha Way

I patiently await my turn with the troll and do some warm up stretches as I prepare to grapple him after this match. It is at this time I reach into my backpack and produce a black leather mask with a zippered back and a bright red ball gag. "Mmmmph!" I say, to no one in particular after putting it on.

"Mmmmffmroooph!" and I meet the troll's glare with one of my own

you're very excited to join the fight, but without a hype man or a manager the victor of the fight probably won't take you seriously.

Yobgoblin posted:

I tell the goblins to join us

one or two glance over, but they got no reason to follow you. maybe if you were like a wrestle manager or made good bets, but right now you're just another goblin.

Doc Friday posted:

I throw down some steel coins.

is this a bet for el Tiburon or Rock Hard Gragh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

"I can't bet on my own guy?" I ask. The goblin shakes his head in the negative. "Fine then, I guess I'll cast my lot for Rock Hard Gragh." I give the betting goblin a stony glare as I secure my bets.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Skills: eating

Drink: yes

I just eat it.

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Doc Friday posted:

"I can't bet on my own guy?" I ask. The goblin shakes his head in the negative. "Fine then, I guess I'll cast my lot for Rock Hard Gragh." I give the betting goblin a stony glare as I secure my bets.

Your bet is one of the last as the bell goes off. Rock Hard Gragh starts off strong, rocking el Tiburon with a solid combo to the body. The mighty Tiburon counters catching his right arm and launching himself into a standing arm bar. Only an opponent as strong as Gragh could be open to such an attack or deliver a mighty counter by slamming him onto the ring floor. It looks bad for Tiburon but he shakes it off, and quickly gets to his feet. El Tiburon lands blow after blow, leaving Gragh dazed on his feet. Dropping him with a vicious stunner he picks him up and tangles him into the crude ropes that are the boundaries.

After a running start his flying kick leaves Gragh sprawled out on the floor, ripe for a pin! 1! 2! The tiny goblin reg shouts. 3! 4! Gragh is showing signs of life and manages to buck Tiburon off. What a recovery! He's hitting back hard and leaving no openings. Is this it for the land shark? He looks to be out on his feet, but what's this‽ A masked wrestler comes from behind and hits Rock Hard Gragh with a stool. The stool shatters on his body but drops him. Tiburon recovers and grabs the hand of his ally. It's el Pulpo Papa! His trademark pointy hat and tentacled face mark him as someone not to be tangled with. The spandex outfit leaves nothing to the imagination which is really unfortunate for everyone involved.

It looks like Gragh is outnumbered, now would be the perfect time to step in and help if someone wanted to start their wrestling career off right.

Munchables posted:

Skills: eating

Drink: yes

I just eat it.

The bartender gives you one of the cheaper bowls and fills it with some glass, loose bolts, and sawdust. You take a bite and relish the taste of iron filling your mouth. You spot Slugnoid drinking at one of the tables and think about joining.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Yes and also I will eat the table please thank you

• Locked thread