Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i wheel myself into the room because I'm looking for my dad the two headed ogre.

(i am a disabled two headed ogre child who is in a wheelchair and i have only been able to survive so long because of my dads love)

"papa? are you alright?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i wheel myself over to a corner and stare into it forlornly

"papa never told me where he hid the treasure... now we'll never know..."

*sigh*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*still sobbing in the corner* "i think... i think one of his pet rats might know where the treasure is..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i add points to walking in the hope that my crippled ogre legs will one day work again, full well knowing that they won't

• Locked thread