Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

unassuming seeming skeleton in huge disguise mask. large beard, moustache. nice extremely flat eyes
powers: frost wizardry, time management, workplace dispute resolution skills
drink: i gave up the pleasures of fluid ingestion when i sloughed away my dreadful frailties to ascend to the right hand of - i mean, vodka coke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

"oh hey there, mary, frank, gary - i mean, mysterious bees that i'm surprised to see are giant." *winking furiously* "a giant bee? ha ha, that's so wacky. i thought bees were regular sized."

i'd like to crack these bees up with a cutting, perhaps experience-based pastiche of the many adventurers i suspect for a fact they've slaughtered on their boss' behalf

Android Blues

the innocuously bearded skeleton starts doing a pretty god drat spot on impression of the chainmail clad fighter whose corpse is mouldering in the stairwell, cruelly mimicking their patterns of speech and thick human accent

Android Blues

in fact, pretty soon it's getting uncomfortable. the bold adventurer (?) is straying into hoary racial stereotypes about human people, such as how they always have destinies and they never tip. this material wouldn't go down well in most taverns, but dungeon audiences are less discerning

Android Blues

the bearded adventurer claps along xylophonically

Android Blues

the odious wizard points out how the skulls on that door look really cool, and starts sort of bopping their head and saying "wow, the feng shui in here is really good, huh guys? tell me what you think, be honest" then "no particular reason youd have to be more honest than normal in this case i just love honesty"

Android Blues

i surreptitiously begin filling out an HR incident report beneath the folds of my voluminous robe

Android Blues

i put the disabled ogre child on my healthcare plan (all-inclusive tricentennial saver with Wizened Crone Pharmaceuticals and Essence Contouring)

Android Blues

i am neutral evil though so he will still have to sign a copay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

ha ha, i say, i sure do enjoy "levelling up" and reaching a new level which is one infinitesimal fraction closer to that of the remorseless maven of the arcane who rules this place, whose power is immense and eternal as unto the end of time, who can never be toppled from the throne of hollow mastery whose sitting price they have paid by steeping in darkest wickedness their very soul

i doggedly attempt to pick the "power attack" feat

• Locked thread