Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

wayne bruce, the reverse batman

hes like batman but hes really cheerful and he tries to make criminals feel good about themselves and become better people

he orders a glass of fruit punch

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

i take out my reverse bee repellent spray from my reverse utility belt and spray it on the wall

cuntman.net

i throw a reverse batarang at the bee but it turns around and hits me instead

cuntman.net

i shoot my reverse grapple gun at treasure bear in an attempt to pull him back but the gun pulls me instead of him and clips me out of the stage

cuntman.net

December Octopodes posted:

it makes polite buzzings about not possibly being able to accept before doing so

pulling out a concealed machine gun even yobgoblin didn't know he had he sprays the room with bullets! he takes out the left head's eye and it slumps down. "Archibald nooooooooooo!" it cries out as the club drops from the left hand. the right cradles Archibald in his hand as they drop to their knees. somehow he fails to strike doc friday, and grazed splatmaster for 4 damage. the ogre appears to be defeated, what do you do?

there there, hes in a better place. although only half of him is there so hes probably still not having a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

i take out my reverse bat translator to try and translate the rats words but it just translates my words to rat instead

• Locked thread