Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guns for tits

Doc Friday

skills: pun-making and general incompetency

drink: A seltzer would be great. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

I trip and fall down the stairs. I loudly yell, "Son of a beetch!"

guns for tits

I put on a yellow jacket and make a vaguely threatening pose towards the hornet.

"I failed at Kung-Fu."

guns for tits

"Beehind you!" I say, as I charge at one of the bees.

guns for tits

I strike a pose celebrating our victory over the hornet. Suddenly, I hear a loud groan, and the floor gives out from underneath me.

guns for tits

As I approach the door, the skulls' eyes light up. With a booming voice, they call out, "Who are you?"

"I am Doc Friday, a simple adventurer." I reply nervously.

"Why do you wish to pass through our doors?" The skulls boom.

"Uh, I just want to see what's ahead." I say.

The skulls seem to glare at me. "Past these doors, horrors and monstrosities await you. You will die if you progress."

I exclaim, slightly irritated, "Well, fighting monsters is pretty much our jawb, and if we stay here, we're boned. Let us pass."

The chorus of skulls screams out, "Why are you doing that? You're not funny!"

"I'm really not trying to be humerus. Look, is there some sort of mandible way to open the door?"

guns for tits

"Hmm... Perhaps I should say something about the Ogre 'seeing-double.'" I mutter, while preparing another horrible pun.

guns for tits

"Ogre here!" I call out to the monster.

guns for tits

I kill some rats for experience points

guns for tits

I make sure the rat is dead and choose a random perk.

guns for tits

I throw down some steel coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

"I can't bet on my own guy?" I ask. The goblin shakes his head in the negative. "Fine then, I guess I'll cast my lot for Rock Hard Gragh." I give the betting goblin a stony glare as I secure my bets.

• Locked thread