Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I gave up Facebook a few years ago after having dinner with a friend that posted constantly about how awesome his relationship was. At dinner he told me that his boyfriend had been sleeping on the couch for months, they hadn't had sex in a year and he was trying to figure out how to kick him out of the house. Yet a constant stream over that time about their awesome relationship.

So I quit Facebook because I don't have time for that poo poo and also I'm in my mid-thirties so most of it is people I went to high school and college with constantly posting about their dumb ugly children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread