Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Airborne Viking posted:

I kept unfriending and unsubscribing from people who would spam useless poo poo 16 times per day. My gf's craxy ex started stalking me on it, so I just deactivated my account, and it's been that way off-and-on for 5 years now. It was nice having slutty photos of my early 20's coworkers pop up every now and then I guess.

Also, what's with the lovely facebook app that somehow slows down your entire phone? Is it even made by the company? What a piece of poo poo, just use the web browser. Or Facebook Messenger if you have to.

Some nice #facebookprotips from a real veteran here. Don't sleep on this 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread