Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Tomorrow night, anyway. It's not even set up, and 7:30 is too late to set up and go to sleep in a hammock. It's supposed to be pretty warm and dry the next few days, so the weather will be fairly conducive to outdoor sleeping.
Anyone else here camped in your yard in a hammock? I need some hammock survival tips. Those blackberries grow pretty fast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

make sure to douse yourself with gasoline and then light a match

That would burn the hammock. We have a fire pit for gas.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Excuse me, sir, I've napped in many a hammock (rope/nylon/etc) and think I know a thing or two about hammocks!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Peebla posted:

Sleep on your stomach pop your dick out one of the holes and just see what sort of stuff accumulates on it by the time you wake up

It's a nylon hammock with no holes so no dick popping sorry.

satanic splash-back posted:

looking forward to the ops next thread: thinking of putting my pants on the right way for once [dressing myself]

Mom told me the zipper was on the backside!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Orkin Mang posted:

taking the hamock instead ruined my camping trip to death valley

should've made a rock tower to hang it from.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I appreciate the concern but I have DEET and a mummy bag.

dad gay. so what posted:

heres another OP thread idea:

"hi, im a stupid baby and i need some baby milk cause i cant feed myself OOOOOPS! *poops pants* i guess my mommy needs to change my bottom and powder me so i dont get a loving rash cause im such a loving piece of poo poo motherfucking rear end in a top hat scum bitch turd locker"

Show me on the doll where the suburbanite touched you.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

JiveHonky posted:

Enjoy contracting airborne acute bifurcated rear end rabies

I live in Portland I have the healthcare to make the disease dormant.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

hjey, have you figured your hammock out yet? i'll bet you havent. you cant do poo poo without approval from mommy. i hiope it all works outs iu guess just got ta use the head realk quick,.

My mother was a harsh, self-serving woman. I figured out my own hammock.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

My mother is a proper, Trump-voting Catholic and, thus, has no online photos.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i wish my ballsack stretched more, so i could hang it over all kinds of precipices.

Pet em over these precipeces:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

the funniest part is that the OP doesnt know how to sleep outside because hes afraid of the loving dark and he sleeps with a nightlight and he cant get an erection unless he is looking at a picture of his mom

That's some pretty deep in yur anus poo poo there.

• Locked thread