Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Yeah, I'd cut it off then take one of the others to the hardware store for replacements. Get SS and I'd replace all 4 as somebody suggested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

I wouldn't hesitate to just cut the fucker off with an angle grinder.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

I'm a mechanical engineer and the thought of opening up a tranny still scares me. lol.

Those kits seem really cheap. GL with the rebuild.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Pham Nuwen posted:

Flywheel is in the shop for resurfacing. $41 seems like cheap insurance for my new clutch.

Is it better to press in the new pilot bushing before or after installing the flywheel?

Before since you can lay it down flat and have a better shot of it going in straight. It's just easier and won't hurt anything either way, so personal preference really. Also I'm not sure of the design but make sure not to press it in too far (just look at the current one's depth).

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Install the app? :shrug:

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Pham Nuwen posted:

gently caress that, I'll just find a new image host instead.

IDGI. Go right into the gallery and upload it just the same and click the same amount of buttons. Who cares if it's another app?

If you find of a non lovely free host, by all means let me know. Imgur isn't as good as it was but it still isn't bad IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Darchangel posted:

3M makes "eraser" wheels for removing stickers and adhesive that would probably work.

edit: https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=3m+eraser+wheel

edit again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscVrV6E_kg

Man, 3M makes some awesome poo poo.

• Locked thread