Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Yeah, It's worth getting a compressor. I bought one 10 years ago mainly because my non mobile project cars were always getting flat tyres. I often used it just for blowing out dusted over fans and computer stuff too. It was useful enough for those purposes I'm always glad I had one. Then I bought a cheap HVLP gun and painted a new plastic bumper that had to be replaced because my ex smashed one of my old cars. That job meant the compressor paid for itself.

I never bothered with any air tools, just the compressed air and spray gun was great. But this year I had to do suspension work and got a cheap rattle gun, it would have been impossible to do without one as ball joints would spin around with the nylon lock nut so brute force was useless and only a rattle gun could have done it, and air rattle guns are really cheap since everyone has switched to 18V so you can get really good ones s/h.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread