Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whyfeel
May 20, 2004
I run Redline MT90 in my 280zx transmission. It has good shifter feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whyfeel
May 20, 2004
Ya I never used those braces, took them off and never had a problem. Are your two mystery bolts for the starter?

whyfeel
May 20, 2004
Check out this link for the Z EFI Bible. I wish I found this years ago. Has all the diagnostic directions for checking the fuel injection and wiring harness.

http://www.atlanticz...jectionbook.pdf

whyfeel
May 20, 2004
Are the speed bleeders the same length as the stock ones? I got some that were the correct threads but a few mm short that did that. Got some longer ones and it worked.

• Locked thread