Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i really like saying "CANT CORNER THE DORNER!" out loud in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

numberoneposter posted:

i really like saying "CANT CORNER THE DORNER!" out loud in real life

same.

I liked how those 7 cops shot that different make/model and colored truck 100+ times on a hunch and it wasnt even him.
Is there even proof he is dead?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fauxtool posted:

If he was still alive, no cops in his former force would be getting any sleep.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
God bless America for allowing auctions like this to happen.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

same.

I liked how those 7 cops shot that different make/model and colored truck 100+ times on a hunch and it wasnt even him.

It was 8 cops hehe

They didnt even kill the 2 small mexican ladies that were in a diffrent make and model and color of truck from what they were looking for. Only hit one of them.

Hernandez was shot twice. Carranza suffered cuts to her hand, likely from broken glass. Both women survived and received a $4.2-million legal settlement from the city.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JB50 posted:

It was 8 cops hehe

They didnt even kill the 2 small mexican ladies that were in a diffrent make and model and color of truck from what they were looking for. Only hit one of them.

Hernandez was shot twice. Carranza suffered cuts to her hand, likely from broken glass. Both women survived and received a $4.2-million legal settlement from the city.

they should have gotten more

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Fauxtool posted:

same.

I have photographic proof that you can not in fact corner the dorner.
:science:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
no one puts dorner in a corner

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Risky posted:

The gun is worth a lot as it has +5 attack power vs. minorities.

It's like the gun version of a Valaryian Steel sword.

nah, valyrian steel gives bonuses only against the white walkers

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, this dude just refuses to go quietly into obscurity. gonna milk that murder of a teenage boy for the rest of his life.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Hogge Wild posted:

The White Walkers are racist?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
OOOh. That would look great in the display case right in between my Ed Gein fillet knife and Jeffrey Dahmer used condom.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hogge Wild posted:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Zimmerman is a class act.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
this man is a great villain, some wrestling company needs to sign him already so he can come out to drowning pool music and shoot finger guns at everyone while grinning.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

AMerica is a laughing stock for someone not brutally owning this dude but instead letting him have a lovely internet career of being the worlds biggest vagina
DMX almost did.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
This poo poo even made news in the backwater European country I live.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 10:38 on May 12, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

JB50 posted:

What felony was he ever convicted of?

crimes against fashion

also minorities (oh wait no, just the former lol)

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Frankenstyle posted:

OOOh. That would look great in the display case right in between my Ed Gein fillet knife and Jeffrey Dahmer used condom.

http://supernaught.com/

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

the best part about this is that ZimZam doesn't own a home with a pool, he's staying with some crazy fan. he's unemployed and destitute.

So somewhere in Florida an obnoxious rightwing suburban dad is making his family live with George Zimmerman.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

THE FORCES OF DARKNESS TRIED TO TAKE THIS FROM ME BUT I BEAT HIM

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

So somewhere in Florida an obnoxious rightwing suburban dad is making his family live with George Zimmerman.

every floridians dream. zimmerman is like florida's major claim to fame now.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Hunh. The internet actually can still surprise me.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
purveyors of fine murderabilia

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

That swolePT guy really needs permabanned; how is he still around???

Re: Zimmerman

Carmant posted:

Someone should buy the gun and shoot him with it

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Hammerstein posted:

This poo poo even made news in the backwater European country I live.

Well now I know that a black guy is the new head of the Ferguson police, Thanks Austria.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

purveyors of fine murderabilia

I may not be able to work it in to very many conversations, but I think you just invented my favorite word.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I kinda want to buy it and then give it to a civil rights museum or the NAACP, but that would require me giving money to George Zimmerman.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I kinda want to buy it and then give it to a civil rights museum or the NAACP, but that would require me giving money to George Zimmerman.

that's probably the best outcome is that somebody not sympathetic to zimmerman will buy it and do something along those lines that he would surely hate

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I wonder if he really has received requests to purchase it from history museums etc. I doubt it, he's probably just making that poo poo up.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

natetimm posted:

I predict the auction will not complete and he will be forced to sell it privately. Either due to outside pressure or no interest.

just fuckin lol if you think some rich racist gun nut won't shell out to own this

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

CJacobs posted:

I wonder if he really has received requests to purchase it from history museums etc. I doubt it, he's probably just making that poo poo up.

I'm sure that's a euphemism for "The guy who runs the gift shop at the Aryan Nation compound wants to mount it on the wall over the Skrewdriver CD rack".

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

CJacobs posted:

The way that the ad's phrased (that the Smithsonian had shown interest in owning and displaying it and also that he had received multiple offers from private buyers he deemed unworthy) reads as though the museum expressed interest in acquiring it as a donation but without any monetary consideration.

What a trashy loving rear end in a top hat. I don't necessarily want to see him shot with it but there's definitely something to be said for schadenfreude.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Code Jockey posted:

this is loving hilarious lmao

zimzam is the awful floridian gift that keeps on giving.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk Canuck posted:

https://twitter.com/SonniAbatta/status/730591428460564480

He just wants to... be free

unlike that dead black kid who is currently not alive and/or free

Death is the only true freedom

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Malinois posted:

The way that the ad's phrased (that the Smithsonian had shown interest in owning and displaying it and also that he had received multiple offers from private buyers he deemed unworthy) reads as though the museum expressed interest in acquiring it as a donation but without any monetary consideration.

Yeah, I could believe that. Because as crappy as it is, the case is a pretty noteworthy part of gun culture history now. Lol at him turning down people for not offering him enough for his murder toy though.

Frankenstyle posted:

I'm sure that's a euphemism for "The guy who runs the gift shop at the Aryan Nation compound wants to mount it on the wall over the Skrewdriver CD rack".

This also is a consideration.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

AMerica is a laughing stock for someone not brutally owning this dude but instead letting him have a lovely internet career of being the worlds biggest vagina

Turns out people are ok with beating up unpopular people but are not willing to risk getting shot to do it.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
The day after the zim zam was acquitted I was doing a magic the gathering prerelease (it's me I'm the goon) in Sanford Florida. One of the people who was there confided in me that they were armed for fear that the mall we were in would get attacked by rioters, Rodney King-style. They were so distracted and on tilt that they went 0-4 in that prerelease but obviously nothing happened at all from rioters lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Trump should buy it and make it one of his Horcruxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frankenstyle posted:

I dont think dahmer used condoms. you were had dude

• Locked thread