Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

natetimm posted:

George Zimmerman is the white equivalent of OJ Simpson.

This is really his "If I did it " moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Parallax Scroll posted:

it's a scam, the gun doesnt actually give you "murder a guy and not go to jail" powers

It does give you "murder a guy" powers, so it isn't a complete scam.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

sports posted:

Explains why the mods are so tepid in their response to the SwolePT goon weightloss scammer

Que?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

CJacobs posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758780&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post458761385

I can't quote it because the thread's closed but he turned out to be incredibly scummy, unreliable, and basically didn't deliver on any of the poo poo he promises while taking and pocketing the money anyway. When called out, he defended himself in a hilarious and incriminating way

edit: This post has the gist of what you need to know.

Yeah this guy is a big piece of poo poo, fitting thread to learn about him in.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Tricky D posted:

I suspect that the zimzam will be a paid foxnews crime correspondent before too much longer.

Chief Florida Correspondent

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Vastarien posted:

That whole thread is pretty hilarious. Why the gently caress would anyone agree to recurring monthly credit card charges for hundreds of dollars when they're not even sure about what the hell they're supposed to be getting in return? lol

I'm loling hard as I type this, but the reason is actually 'goon testimonials'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Cover based FPSs are ruining america.

• Locked thread