Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't know much, but I know al ciwens is white. He was on the goonroom webcam chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Funny if true cause he used to post about being a minority.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Kingfish posted:

It's ok if you identify as oppressed.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Goons are the minority.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine being that dude. A big meaty hand clamps itself down upon your shoulder and a deep husky voice with a forced twinge of faux-femininity throws out a casual threat of hospitalization for your minor disagreement. Are you afraid of a woman or a man in a dress at that point? Is that gut feeling transphobic?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

The Kingfish posted:

Lmao

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

The Kingfish posted:

All of that was true except I never saw you defend ephebophilia, I don't post in the anime dungeon though so who knows what you people get up to down there. You are definitely sable though. and sable was definitely broke in the head.

E:maybe you are just brown and not mixed race I don't have archives and I don't remember such obscurities.
Nope, never commented on ephebophilia and I don't even post in ADTRW outside of the Lumtar thread. Definitely sabel though and never denied it.

notZaar posted:

I don't know much, but I know al ciwens is white. He was on the goonroom webcam chat.
That was a mirror.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
How do i post new threads on the awful app

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Twelve Batmans posted:

Imagine being that dude. A big meaty hand clamps itself down upon your shoulder and a deep husky voice with a forced twinge of faux-femininity throws out a casual threat of hospitalization for your minor disagreement. Are you afraid of a woman or a man in a dress at that point? Is that gut feeling transphobic?

Not to mention that everyone else in the room is okay with it. Because violence, and threats of violence, are cool if it's progressive enough I guess.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
He would have been perfectly justified to be reaching for a weapon at that point.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

He would have been perfectly justified to be reaching for a weapon at that point.

Stand your ground.

*edit* I would have loved to see the reaction if he had said get your hands off me right now.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

spacetoaster posted:

Stand your ground.

*edit* I would have loved to see the reaction if he had said get your hands off me right now.
It would have been nice to bait that ogre into taking a swing in front of all the rolling cameras. Slam dunk case right there.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Putty posted:

How do i post new threads on the awful app

You don't :twisted:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

Fyi for people who dont know: al cowens is forums user sabel, a mentally unstable mixed-race transexual who loves anime and defends "ephebophilia"

"Sabel" is an anagram of "labes", I just figured this out

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

revmoo posted:

No see if you disagree that men can turn themselves into women and find the notion to be absurd, you're being hateful. It's pretty simple actually.

It's also hateful if you don't gently caress them.

e: anyone who is familiar with activist circles has seen this. Transpeople muscle in and intimidate their way into being involved in everything. Womyns Resource Centre? Better include trans. Abortion Protest? Not all women have uterus'.

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 16, 2016

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

I'm a tarnsman - of GOR!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

Not all women have uterus'.

This is not a false statement.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
All women have had a uterus.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

That's true. Having said that "women" with dicks don't really have to worry about getting pregnant or picking up pads or tampons at the resource centre.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'm glad to see the thread expanding its variety of bigotry, good job guys

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Bigotry should be limited to anime-lovers, imo.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

quote:

He says he doesn't believe women can make the same quick, decisive decisions like men when piloting an aircraft.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Wait until the Tumblr community hears about this!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

That's the blonde lady, right?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Maoist Pussy posted:

That's the "blonde" "lady", right?

Correct

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
This is just more proof that the patriarchy that runs society will allow men to do anything and everything they want.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
At this point I'd almost rather have a civil war than a debate.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Turtle Sandbox posted:

This is just more proof that the patriarchy that runs society will allow men to do anything and everything they want.

Which is the un-ironic belief of radfem TERFs, as it tosses out the prevailing feminist belief that gender is a social construct tossed onto them rather than a biological state of mind.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

phasmid posted:

At this point I'd almost rather have a civil war than a debate.

Depends on who's side you're on. I really don't relish the idea of facing a hoard of angry rednecks with assault rifles and tanks (I'm talking about the U.S. military).

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

je1 healthcare posted:

Which is the un-ironic belief of radfem TERFs, as it tosses out the prevailing feminist belief that gender is a social construct tossed onto them rather than a biological state of mind.

hey man RF already stands for radfem so it's like you said machine ATMs

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

People call them "ATM machines" all the time though.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Which is easier to go through, FTM or MTF ?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

je1 healthcare posted:

We prefer to be called Penis Exclusive Radical Feminists or "PERFect"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I know someone's mother who's a real "rear end To Mouth" machine. :airquote: :smuggo:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

Which is easier to go through, FTM or MTF ?

Seems pretty horrifyingly traumatic either way, although double mastectomy probably gives FTM the win

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

The Kingfish posted:

People call them "ATM machines" all the time though.

yeah but this is "machine ATMs"

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Flesh Forge posted:

Seems pretty horrifyingly traumatic either way, although double mastectomy probably gives FTM the win

But like when you consider there are also fat dudes with manboobs who would love to have surgery that made their chests flat, it's probably the opposite of traumatic for a dude who's fit but still has these boobs that won't go away because it's a woman's body

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

je1 healthcare posted:

um gender is an institutionalized system of socialized submission to the patriarchy dude

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Moobies :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

that stem cell thing to grow a uterus only works if youre xx and youve got no uterus boom suck it trambos

• Locked thread