Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
shes a piece of poo poo OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Caitlyn Jenner killed a woman

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
If xe transitions back does xe get all xer privilege back and if so how often will xe have to check it under the circumstances?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Volume posted:

Soon she'll have killed two

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye

Volume posted:

she had to eat the heart to become a woman, pretty standard

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If he did have the chop and now they have to somehow reconstruct a dong from the remnants of a dong that is now a dong hole then that thing is going to look like some loving alien afterbirth thing or whatever.

Poor bastard.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

tenspott posted:

I wonder how much press this will get? It really goes against the bullshit narrative the liberal media wanted us all to believe that trans is totally normal and not a mental disorder.

just wait until the trans community hears about this!

oh man i cant wait to start a hashtag!!!

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Will she now be just a man or a trans man?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Helpimscared posted:

Will she now be just a man or a trans man?

This is a good point, and I demand answers! There is some Inception poo poo going on here.

spud fucked around with this message at 18:11 on May 12, 2016

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

hemale in pain posted:

does caitlyn jenner still have a weener?

At this point even if this Frankenstein abomination does have a penis it's shriveled and non-functional due to decades of steroids and hormone applications. It doesn't matter either because when your rear end in a top hat is your only functioning sexual organ then you've already resigned to being the bitch in every intimate encounter.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Soon she'll have killed two

lol

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
there was some john hopkins doctor that released a bunch of stats on how regular old therapy instead of transitioning tended to on average leave patients with more happy fulfilling lives who no longer wanted to transition while otoh those that really wanted to transition ended up just treating it like a magical cure-all for all their sad brains and ended up incredibly letdown and depressed when they realized that gender reassignment did not fix their underlining depressive and anxiety disorders.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

RVWinkle posted:

At this point even if this Frankenstein abomination does have a penis it's shriveled and non-functional due to decades of steroids and hormone applications. It doesn't matter either because when your rear end in a top hat is your only functioning sexual organ then you've already resigned to being the bitch in every intimate encounter.

Didn't he just decide to stop being a dude a few months ago?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I think its kinda boring to just flip back and forth between two binary genders, if you're going to be messing about down there why don't you do something no one has done before like switch your genitals out for a food mixer or maybe a nice flower arrangement.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
really? none of y'all bothered to read this?

cbs news posted:

Update: A rep for Caitlyn Jenner slammed the report from TheWrap, telling the Daily News, "Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report. Of course it's not true."

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

RVWinkle posted:

Don't sign your posts

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

paul_soccer10 posted:

did she cut his cut off yet or no

Check for updates at:
http://caitlynjennersdick.com

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's gonna have 4 balls now.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Jenner just did this to be able to tell jokes about women like when Walter White became Jewish on Seinfeld.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i bet the caitlyn jenner centerfold is going to be mighteh spiceh

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
did anyone actually read the article

the entire first chunk is jenner slamming the "anonymous sources" suggesting jenner isnt actually trans

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Neurolimal posted:

the entire first chunk is jenner slamming the "anonymous sources" suggesting jenner isnt actually trans

did you actually read the thread? I already said this and quoted it.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I read the article and the thread

But I'm going to stop reading it at this point

Ama

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Neurolimal posted:

Hell no

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_P9PU5FcMQ

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

did you actually read the thread?

no

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Smash it Smash hit posted:

really? none of y'all bothered to read this?

cbs news posted:

Update: A rep for Bruce Jenner confirmed the report from TheWrap, telling the Daily News, "this Caitlyn...THING doesn't know what the gently caress she is talking about. Bruce wants his weiner back"

At least quote both sides of the story, you biased poo poo.

Cartouche fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 12, 2016

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
if caitlyn jenners press guy says it, it must be true

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Bitter Mushroom posted:

if caitlyn jenners press guy says it, it must be true

i'd prolly put more weight on that guy over anonymous sources of a sensationalist report saying that she feels the sads

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

This poo poo bothers me more than bruce jenner

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Cartouche posted:

This poo poo bothers me more than bruce jenner

lol y'all is a good loving word suck my drat balls chump

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

Caitlyn Jenner is truly the Jennifer Diane Reitz of our time.

At least I wasn't the only one who thought of JDR when reading the article. I remember many years back reading on Portal of Evil that she regretted her surgery, but then JDR's got more issues than Reader's Digest so go figure.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
So like, does the weiner grow back or how does that work?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

RedMage129 posted:

If xe transitions back does xe get all xer privilege back and if so how often will xe have to check it under the circumstances?

No, it completely invalidates transgenderisim, clearing the way for sexual/gender eugenics.

Thanks xbro

TEAH SYAG fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 12, 2016

Moltke
May 13, 2009
OP should just gently caress a tranny and stop posting about his obsession with them in gbs

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RVWinkle posted:

when your rear end in a top hat is your only functioning sexual organ

Wait, when did buttholes become sexual organs? lol

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

well your prostate is in there and women have some shared sensitivity between the anal cavity and the vagina proper so a while, a good wild while

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

When they create your penis they remove your grundle to fuse your ol giner with your b hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Shaquin posted:

well your prostate is in there and women have some shared sensitivity between the anal cavity and the vagina proper so a while, a good wild while

The prostate is not in your butt.

• Locked thread