Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Vahakyla posted:

I must say that I have big hopes for the Civ6 opening intro in the game and it's DLCs. They have always been chillingly good, and they better not disappoint this time. Is the trailer that I've seen it? The "we are".

Naw. Parts of it may be used like the civ 5 announcement trailer but it probably isn't in its entirety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Kongo is definitely interesting, though "A convert can't build holy sites" what?

I understand it's a gameplay mechanic, that doesn't bother me, that's just such a weak justification.

Also dude looks cool as heck.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Xelkelvos posted:

It's a bit of a weak justification, but it's an interesting twist to balance the ability to poo poo out Apostles faster than a lot of other civs. Also, the solution to not being able to found a religion is taking the holy city of someone else's and depending on when their UU shows up, they can probably do it in the early to mid game with the help of their UB.

I don't think it says they can't found a religion, just can't build holy site districts.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Anime should be a cultural tech :colbert: