Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Moose cavalry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Is there some way to retrieve your seed once the game has started? I hosed up some stuff but I like my start spot a lot

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Come and build a civilization that stands the test of time my lord

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
If prefer they add naturists to the game instead :smugmrgw:

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Played a game tonight, it’s definitely a Battle Royale, got third parties by a guy who had way more poo poo than me.

The Cultist ability is wild strong, I got nuked and had no idea he was anywhere near me

It was fun tbh, sucked I couldn’t keep spectating

Sir DonkeyPunch fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Sep 11, 2019

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
One other Red Death thought, I really liked the new assets they drew for the mode, from the units, to the cities, to the random junk strewn on the map. A+ imo

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Kongo in our PlayByCloud game also changed colors with the latest patch

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Touchdown Boy posted:

I had a demo of Civ 1 from an Atari magazine and I played the first 100(?) turns over and over and over until I could purchase the game. I am scared to go back and try the old Civs even though I have them all. I basically dont like the new Civ every time it comes out but still put 100s to 1000s of hours into them even to this day.

One thing that was cool and I would love to see again was the old Civ 2 council - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlTIk80uBPg

who can forget Elvius Preslius, the ancient roman philosopher

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Alien invasion in a “normal” game, when

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

blackmongoose posted:

Imports: Guns
Exports: Dead Italian invaders

they also export Rastafari messiahs

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

sexpig by night posted:

As usual Reddit was watching much more closely than me, so someone spotted the Ethiopia leader profile and quickly ID'd it as Menelik II, so feel free to speculate about how that and the faith/trade focus will mesh until we get actual info!

No Selassie? Babylon wins again

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
how confident in your memory are you? try running a memcheck?

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The Cthulhu faction feels sorta weak, but I'm also totally eclipsing everyone around me in faith/science/culture by a wide margin by playing as Ethiopia and getting a super hilly/mountainous start. It'd probably still be a big bonus even without having it doubled and +7 faith churches everywhere. It's also annoying that the cultist isn't unlocked until the world reaches the industrial era; that's super late.

Let me summon servitors, at least

*pounds shoe on desk* A Colder War, A Colder War, A Colder War

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Deltasquid posted:

That was pre-order DLC from way back when the base game or R&F was released, if I remember correctly. You should be able to turn it off like you do with other DLC?

it's a reward for signing into your 2K account... which i think is just handled by steam account linkage now, idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

boy, that won't be annoying