Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Disgusting Coward posted:

Game will be a buggy, content-free mess on release.
Just like Civ4 and Civ3.

Everyone gushes over Civ4 but completely forgets about its release. No one touches Civ4 unless it has BtS installed as well, Civ3 with Conquests is better than Civ4 vanilla. Civ5: BNW is how the game should have been originally released though, I think it's a better game than Civ4:BtS although I am the minority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

As an Australian I think that Canada and Australia have had little impact on the world since they are young countries with small populations. There are many more interesting and important options. Although it would be funny to have both as Civs and both use Elizabeth II who is currently head of state of both countries as a leader.

Also using a native Australian tribe is problematic since the English just rolled them so easily, Civ designers have always maintained that they want to have 'successful' rulers for civs (re: no Hitler)