Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm not sure the people posting in the other Civ 6 thread are even people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I don't really see a problem with people complaining about the aesthetic, the people complaining about kneejerk responses or throwing :goonsay: under complainer's posts feel just as lame. It's totally fine to look at an art style and not like it, or associate it with something, that's a major aspect of a game.
I'll be fine with it but just the title "Civilization VI" is enough for me to get excited so I don't really care about the art style

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Played a few hours and tbh I think I'm gonna just play modded civ v Bnw until like 2018 when civ vi finally has all its patches and final expansions and it all costs twenty bucks together on steam