Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Fister Roboto posted:

One thing I really hope for this game is that diplomacy messages don't just randomly pop up and take over your entire screen. That annoys the poo poo out of me in Civ 5. Why can't it just be an alert along with all your other alerts that you can either respond to or ignore? Especially since most AI diplomacy messages are inane bullshit like "tee hee your friends are my friends too" or "you built a city too close to the city that i built right next to your capital, rear end in a top hat"

the funny thing about this one is that in civ 5 it shows up in an alert queue along with everything else. you know, the way a sane person would expect it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Koramei posted:

it's not like any of the other leader blurbs aren't just fellatio of the highest order either. it's always supposed to be about how the civ you're about to play was the coolest poo poo ever
haha go read the American civlopedia entries for 5