Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I like the graphics. I hope they cut down on needless bullshit like leaderheads and just keep it simple and laptop friendly.

I'd like for certain geographical areas to be tied to a civ's sense of identity somehow. In Civ5 somebody would get pissed at you for settling in lands they consider theirs, it'd be cool if that were made a bit more transparent and you'd get regions within each civ, lands that they consider "theirs" and provide some bonus if conquered or something like that, with certain civs more inclined to care about that. Instead land always felt like arbitrary blobs of soil with purely strategic use.

Some leaders have become boring, like Elizabeth for England for the fifth time. Cromwell would be cool. Robespierre for France, Akhenaten for Egypt, Roosevelt for America, Tacitus for Germany.

Shibawanko fucked around with this message at 14:15 on May 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I'd like the Minoans as an alternative to Greece for a change too, and Sumeria under Puabi rather than Gilgamesh, who might not even have been a real dude.