Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
Well guys, just saw this thread so I decided to close the other Civ VI thread. I tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

You actually beat me to it but I didn't notice because I was going off the Civ V thread discussion. Some people might have already subscribed to yours though, wanna put a link in it to this one?

Just did that

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

Rexides posted:

I read this as "tourist units". Now I want a unit that can go into cities and wreck the local culture.

Chinese bonus unit. Chinese tourists destroy culture of enemy civilization.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

I know the minimum specs were releases a long time ago but I'm super bummed out I won't be able to play Civ VI on my lovely laptop with integrated graphics. I guess I'm going to have to stick with V.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

I'm really interested in the strategic view look but have only seen some screenshots. Does anyone have a YouTube link where someone plays in strategic view?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

Prism posted:

I misread that for a moment and was like 'holy poo poo launch is tomorrow??'

And then reality sunk in.

Same :(