Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Checking out this game for the first time since I got it on my phone and the amenities/housing system remind me of civ 4

Feels a bit easy though since I started on immortal and was just winging it and it felt like things were decided by turn 150. In 4 at least once you got over monarch I think you start to really pay attention to min maxing stuff like setting up gp farms and cottage cities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Hoping they release the DLL source once everything is done though it seems pretty unlikely,
Or that civ 7 gets it. Vox populi seemed to do a great job with fixing those issues up

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Speaking of civ 5 vp do any of you know what the most feature complete version of JFD DLC would be? Been playing civ6 and millennia and I keep coming across features that remind me of it but the steam version seems like it was paused in the middle of a huge rewrite with most features temporarily disabled

The loyalty system they added to civ 6 was pretty similar to the loyalty system in the now no longer working cities in development module, and I think the mod might have actually predated it https://civilization-v-customisation.fandom.com/wiki/JFD%27s_Cities_in_Development

FrancisFukyomama fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 8, 2024