Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im going to say kawalimus for every answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

ill make the Worst TFF Poster offsite

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the tff version of the burn book from the hit comedy mean girls starting lindsay lohan when she was still hot.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i haven't sent mine yet. you aren't allowed to start until you get one from this ol pussy

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ok I sent my answers. You can reveal now

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Febreeze posted:

If they aren't all "Andy Dalton" you have failed us

Andy Dalton isn't a something awful forums poster, but Kawalimus is.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm John Darnielle and Cavauro is Michael Jordan

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

crying jordan is cryieng because he's at a mountain goats concert and they're playing moon over goldsboro

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i voted my heart because i luv 2 post online with my bengals bros but really if i could have voted for the entire afc north i would have.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Scionix posted:

*in a faded, echoing voice from the distance* gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:eyepop:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

request that the dj plays who let the dogs out so you can loudly tell anyone who will listen that it was you. you did it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the other advantage to requesting who let the dogs out is you get to singlehandedly ruin a wedding by playing it. like, me and my wife gave a do not play list to the DJ but we did not think far enough ahead to put the 2000 hit song who let the dogs out by baha men on it. ruin the wedding ehud.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

My wife just asked why I'm posting about the wedding on TFF

lmao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

it was a tough choice between browns, steelers and ravens. i probably go that order

I like them all, and want them to all have a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Free the AFC North thread, and pop dog, so he can post in it.

• Locked thread