Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I am ready to be mocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Turdsdown Tom posted:

glad i got my answers in yesterday before the deadline and now it's time to see how many people will be correct in predicting the Super Bowl winner New England Patriots

y'all need to get yourselves a fantastic av like the one febreeze whipped up for me. no more of this boring rear end poo poo you got going on. time to make a name for yourself

I got people avatars that were made of Hitler and the Dallas Stars but I bought it for a LGBT Jewish fan of a team

...Oops

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm not any of these

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I didn't get my name mentioned once! What an affront! I am truly the worst poster after all *hisses and dies*

• Locked thread