Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I voted for Minnesota because the closest thing to positive NCAA coverage I ever read were Gendo's depressed rantings about the Golden Gophers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

This sounds like Florida Man... waiting to happen again.

Florida Man did it... 45 days ago

http://nbc4i.com/2016/03/24/man-sentenced-to-37-months-for-cross-burning/

quote:

Florida man has been found guilty of setting a cross on fire in an interracial couple’s yard.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The last wedding I went to was a chinese one so there was literally a 2 minute long ceremony which consisted of the Bride and Groom being walked to their table and then we all ate until we died.

Sometime around course eight people started doing Karaoke.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

I didn't know such a thing existed

Yep, those were produced by Yamaha to record directly from and playback on Yamaha pianos.

That looks to be the control unit to a Mark II grand piano from the early 90's:

Also yeah, it's stored in some proprietary midi format.

E: Oh man, each disk can hold up to 60 songs!

Kalli fucked around with this message at 22:58 on May 21, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

gently caress I knew I forgot someone posted here

... poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I would be a terrible head coach, why would you want anyone who suckles at the teat of Belichick?

Also my choice of new mod was "8 people who'd turn it down before they found a sucker"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jeffersonlives was a cool dude who eventually realized social media has an extremely low replacement level.

• Locked thread