Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dang I did better than I thought barely knowing any of you. I would have sworn that Fiz would have won being a professional football player because of that Indian league he played in. And for the record, when I answered the question for person to grab a beer with, I said "Ehud (though he would have a non-alcoholic drink)" at least!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

NC-17 posted:

The Jets and Mets finally broke him.

Fixed that. Jefferson was known in the MLB thread to have insane amounts of knowledge about each team's farm system (which, even for midcore-to-hardcore fans of baseball is pretty niche). Whenever someone would pop up and say how their hot new prospect was doing well, Jefferson would come in and poo poo all over them saying their prospect was going to fail. He wasn't wrong, but man he upset a lot of people during that time.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Doltos posted:

And yet his beautiful mind couldn't understand that Sanchez was utter dog poo poo

I thought he was a big proponent of Tim Tebow over Sanchez in 2012.

Weren't we all.

• Locked thread