Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

young honk conducting a bit of business on line as per usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

What happened to your arm :ohdear:

that's an IV but it looks like i was growing a 6th finger they needed to amputate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Stool Sample posted:

A good birthday

this was me with SNES. good times :unsmith:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the super soakers of the 90's were kinda junk too. but wow

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

MTV stopped being MTV when they stopped doing surreal, gross out animated shows. Music videos? Yeah that happened too, I guess.

i loving loved MTV as it was before it transitioned to reality programming (i think this started right at the end of the 90s when Total Request Live graduated from filming in a storage closet to Time Square). the weird animated shows were just as important as the music videos.

my parents would never let me watch beavis & butthead though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha pogs were so dumb

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

these were really popular in the 90s too. my grandma had a bunch of rare ones like this one pictured here that she kept the tags on. she still has them sitting in her house somewhere because they're worth nothing on ebay.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Munchables posted:

I think she also had a bed covered in them...

it's possible we have the same grandma

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am not. no.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
never forget that in the late 90s "skate" apparel was actually considered fashionable to some. JNCO jeans were the epitome of that movement.

• Locked thread