Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

same

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

LMAO

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

:/

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tfw the new Overwatch cinematic short releases right when you get out of church 👀🙏

Soral
May 30, 2009

:shobon:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Tfw the new Overwatch cinematic short releases right when you get out of church 👀🙏

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

That actually gives me bad feels, due to masturbation guilt.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

objects in mirror posted:

What medications for depression are better than Prozac generics? That's what I got this week when the Overwatch beta ending 1.5 weeks ago pushed me over into depression (maybe it was just coincidental but I will not rule out Overwatch beta ending as the trigger.)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game comes out today. Post your BAttle.Net ID and platform of choice.. Holy gently caress.. Between this and Game of Thrones I feel like I might actually have a feels overload.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Will edit this with new names.

Bobnumerotres: ExtremeBuff#1585
Lumpy the Cook: LumpyTheCook#11453
net cafe scandal: Soldier69#1680
NickFillea: NickFillea#1319
ZenDeathRObot zdeathbot#1557

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Will edit this with new names.

Bobnumerotres: ExtremeBuff#1585
Lumpy the Cook: LumpyTheCook#11453
net cafe scandal: Soldier69#1680
NickFillea: NickFillea#1319

all these posters are now marked for death

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

I can't handle any more death after tonight's Game of Thrones.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me 2007: drat, this video game looks like it has fun gameplay, I think ill get this!

Me 2016: [watching pre rendered trailer footage] OMG dat rear end doe! :xd: That character looks Waifu as gently caress LOL! Day one preorder for sure.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The only way you'll kill me is by keeping up with my tracer, and..heh...good luck with that :smug:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

I can't handle any more death after tonight's Game of Thrones.

Hodor?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Woke up two hours early because GF called me asking me where I was/If I was ok. Kind of pissed.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

Woke up two hours early because GF called me asking me where I was/If I was ok. Kind of pissed.
Eat some bananas to get yourself properly nutriated. Local store was doing a sale 29c/lb. Bought a few bunches to eat while I play.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

She sounds normal

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Eat some bananas to get yourself properly nutriated. Local store was doing a sale 29c/lb. Bought a few bunches to eat while I play.

I drank a couple glasses of Tang before falling asleep yesterday afternoon so Im good. Mom left a bowl of candy on my nightstand so I guess Ill nom on that until the game comes out.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

The only way you'll kill me is by keeping up with my tracer, and..heh...good luck with that :smug:

lol if you don't think i would master this game in a few hours.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol if you don't think i would master this game in a few hours.

*tosses you a controller*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i found out yesterday that a friend i used to duel in quake regularly is in a sponsored team for this game lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

i found out yesterday that a friend i used to duel in quake regularly is in a sponsored team for this game lmfao
There's so much cash being thrown around to play this game you'd be absolutely stupid not to.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bill Barber posted:

There's so much cash being thrown around to play this game you'd be absolutely stupid not to.

its going to crash in 6 months

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

its blizzard

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Exactly. Cash in now while you can and then ditch it. That's what I'm doing anyway. Already part of a partnered twitch network and am working the 4am-1pm shift for the next 2 weeks straight.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lucio was my favorite character in the beta. This insane Brazilian shows just how Jet Set Radio Future he can get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytdp4obq9g

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Exactly. Cash in now while you can and then ditch it. That's what I'm doing anyway. Already part of a partnered twitch network and am working the 4am-1pm shift for the next 2 weeks straight.

I like to play video games for fun

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Me too. It's why I'm looking forward to this, because I had such a nice time with the beta.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Same Here, and hell Overwatch is filled to the brim with it, and if it gets me some slit and some moolah on the way... hell, I'll take it!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IArbWR6XSs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Same Here, and hell Overwatch is filled to the brim with it, and if it gets me some slit and some moolah on the way... hell, I'll take it!

Hell

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

LIVE FAP CAM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's blizzard. game's only gonna get better baby!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Overwatch is now playable.

Soral
May 30, 2009

ohhh yeah... you better believe im watching this whole video

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

Overwatch is now playable.

I played it and got a team with three hanzos lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

widowmaker = skilled sniper
widowmaker + glasses + DA BOOTY = even more skilled sniper
MOAR BOOTY = SUPAH SKILLED SNIPAH
I know I have perverted artists in my followers, please make her a really really really SKILLED sniper :3
*evil laugh*
#I'macreep #overwatch #widowmaker

• Locked thread