Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Awesome. I Love modern gaming/internet culture.

2016 is shaping up to be a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

:darksouls:
:potg:
:bloodborne:
:perfect:

love this style of emote where it's just a line from a piece of media in a black square

i love the product

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's good to me when I can quickly post an emote that's just a movie line or whatever.

trying to jack off posted:

i love the product

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

i love the product

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

battleborn is already being offered at like 60% off because no one at all bought it lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Choice+ epic

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

battleborn is already being offered at like 60% off because no one at all bought it lol

I don't know if they chose to release at the exact same time to compete or if Blizzard did it to sabotage them, but Blizzard definitely came out ahead. Is Battleborn doing paid DLC or is it free?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well it ain't gonna be paid anymore lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

btw big props to blizzard for having no server or performance issues whatsoever at launch, i think this is probably the first major MP release ive ever played that uh, ive actually been able to play. idc if i look like im riding dick that's a pretty big deal

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I got an error the first time I tried to buy 50 loot crates from the PlayStation Store but impressively enough my two attempts after that were both smooth sailing. You know what they say about that Blizzard Polish.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

goferchan posted:

I got an error the first time I tried to buy 50 loot crates from the PlayStation Store but impressively enough my two attempts after that were both smooth sailing. You know what they say about that Blizzard Polish.

I wish I could drop fifty bucks on Overwatch loot crates Like a boss... Sigh.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

btw big props to blizzard for having no server or performance issues whatsoever at launch, i think this is probably the first major MP release ive ever played that uh, ive actually been able to play. idc if i look like im riding dick that's a pretty big deal

It's amazing what can happen when a game company a) has lots of money b) cares about making games instead of money. Valve has A but not B so they do lovely jobs a lot. THat's my theory anyway.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

It's amazing what can happen when a game company a) has lots of money b) cares about making games instead of money. Valve has A but not B so they do lovely jobs a lot. THat's my theory anyway.

lol at this loving post

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

well if thats what you think lar

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

Sometimes I think you just say stuff on here just because. Like you be just typing poo poo that don't even make no drat sense at all and you just barely put enough thought into it to make it read like human English

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

rediscover posted:

Sometimes I think you just say stuff on here just because. Like you be just typing poo poo that don't even make no drat sense at all and you just barely put enough thought into it to make it read like human English

hhaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon also launched without issues, that was another one that impressed me in recent years. Most multiplayer stuff is just busted on day 1 though just because of volume

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Blizzard had sixteen years of Diablo 2 & wow being broken as poo poo every time they patched something (or in wows case every Tuesday after maintenance for the first three years) they should have it down by now

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i played a game with darksydephil on my team and got more mvp votes than him. gaming is badass

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

whatis posted:

i played a game with darksydephil on my team and got more mvp votes than him. gaming is badass

He should have won MVP since he's a famous influential gamer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Who's playing this on the Quadruple?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7vbZVT3cI

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

d.va cant loving kill anything even at point blank range. help her

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yea shes rear end. Wanna queue up?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Go get your tumblr followers and lets play some games.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

d.va cant loving kill anything even at point blank range. help her

her pistol is way more dangerous than her big mech guns, but whatever, its fun to endlessly dump rounds down a corridor to keep enemies off the objective

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just played for like 5 hours lmao i need a break

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

her pistol is way more dangerous than her big mech guns, but whatever, its fun to endlessly dump rounds down a corridor to keep enemies off the objective

yeah its really good as suppressive fire basically, but it sucks that you cant even kill a genji or a junk rat from 2 feet away before they chew through your suit. i mean wtf

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah its really good as suppressive fire basically, but it sucks that you cant even kill a genji or a junk rat from 2 feet away before they chew through your suit. i mean wtf

ive been rocket boosting at people when they get too close. its hard to see what kind of damage it's doing but it's pretty fun

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Blizzards average for balancing pvp combat characters is ~4 years before they have to individually rebalance them all so just hang in there imps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in beta bastion got several hard nerfs and complete reworks like daily lol and bliz keeps insisting he's fine even though he can basically channel pharah's ultimately freely and his ult is completely absurd

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just played for like 5 hours lmao i need a break

5 hours? That's all? :smug:

Guess you guys don't love your waifus as much I love mine. Pitty.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

symmetra is cool I think

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Roadhog is definitely a member of the Obese Brotherhood.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982 posted:

People are so scared of damage they don't realize she does like one point per bullet from distance lol. I've had D.vas try to play defense but if you have any sort of range at all she's a joke

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NCS i was playing with the racist tumblr ppl, all serious shouting orders at eachother over discord and an enemy winston started capping, dude yells "oh we got trayvon martin on the point"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

NCS i was playing with the racist tumblr ppl, all serious shouting orders at eachother over discord and an enemy winston started capping, dude yells "oh we got trayvon martin on the point"

lmfao. Brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://gfycat.com/SnivelingCloseJabiru

• Locked thread