Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

NCS i was playing with the racist tumblr ppl, all serious shouting orders at eachother over discord and an enemy winston started capping, dude yells "oh we got trayvon martin on the point"

Jeez. Hes really racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Jeez. Hes really racist

almost lost the game cause we all started cracking up lol. im down to play this in a few, whose on?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this game has been out for less than a day

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

almost lost the game cause we all started cracking up lol. im down to play this in a few, whose on?

I'm off work in 3 hours :troll:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Hey guys so all discussion of Overwatch can now be held in the official Overwatch megathread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3777116

TiA!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

YobGoblin ftw.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hey guys so all discussion of Overwatch can now be held in the official Overwatch megathread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3777116

TiA!

This thread is amazing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

YobGoblin ftw.

teh friggin byob goblin

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just found out the reason the game recommends genji vs. bastion is not because you can flank bast or anything (tho you can of course) but because you can use the lightsaber reflect power to bounce his death beam back at him and instakill him lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

just found out the reason the game recommends genji vs. bastion is not because you can flank bast or anything (tho you can of course) but because you can use the lightsaber reflect power to bounce his death beam back at him and instakill him lmao

Works on Torbjorn and Symmetra's turrets also

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Battleborn came out 3 weeks ago and they already slashed the price by 40%.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Works on Torbjorn and Symmetra's turrets also

an extremely good genji is a nightmare lol. they can also bounce back ults, if you use soldier's aimbot ult on genji you just kill yourself

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Gearbox ftw

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I have to admit I am hopelessly, positively, head-over-heels in love with this game. I mean, not so much the game itself (I hardly ever get kills actually lol), but moreso the beautiful women that are in it.

Seriously, after a long day at work it's great to come home and play some OW. Just seeing Tracer's smile and hearing her say "Calvalrys 'ere, love!" in her cutiepie accent genuinely melts my heart and all feels right in the world. (Seriously. I love her. She is Waifu for laifu! :xd: Lol.)

But seriously. This game is GOTY '16, and quite possibly 2017, as well. If the promising looking season pass that I bought is any indication. If you're on the fence and still haven't bought this yet, you are missing the gently caress out.

Edit: Cleaned up some spelling.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 00:20 on May 27, 2016

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I have to admit I am hopelessly, positively, head-over-heels in love with this game. I mean, not so much the game itself (I hardly ever get kills actually lol), but moreso the beautiful women that are in it.

Seriously, after a long day at work it's great to come home and play some OW. Just seeing Tracer's smile and hearing her say "Calvalrys 'ere, love!" in her cutiepie accent genuinely melts my heart and all feels right in the world. (Seriously. I love her. She is Waifu for lawful! :xd: Lol.)

But seriously. This game is GOTY '16, and quite possibly 2017, as well. If the promising looking season pass that I bought is any indication. If you're on the fence and still haven't bought this yet, you are missing the gently caress out.

This.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Seriously, after a long day at work it's great to come home and play some OW. Just seeing Tracer's smile and hearing her say "Calvalrys 'ere, love!" in her cutiepie accent genuinely melts my heart and all feels right in the world. (Seriously. I love her. She is Waifu for lawful! :xd: Lol.)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm interested in placing an order for a custom Overwatch Loot Crate Amiibo. PM if you have the means.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Seriously, after a long day at work it's great to come home and play some OW. Just seeing Tracer's smile and hearing her say "Calvalrys 'ere, love!" in her cutiepie accent genuinely melts my heart and all feels right in the world. (Seriously. I love her. She is Waifu for laifu! :xd: Lol.)

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Tracer is my girlfriend.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Imagine opening a Black Ops III loot crate and finding an Overwatch loot crate inside

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Imagine opening a Black Ops III loot crate and finding an Overwatch loot crate inside

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*writes "the product" as my emergency contact*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The brand synergy is blowing my loving mind

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hey you got anymore of these? Doesn't have to have doritos in them lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

Hey you got anymore of these? Doesn't have to have doritos in them lol

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

TFW tracer will never kiss you IRL.

[img]C:/Windows/Users/BronyForlife/My Documents/Photos/Reaction/Sadpeepee.jpeg[/img]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

EDIT: doesanyone. Know. Howto. Post. pictures

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Bobnumerotres posted:

an extremely good genji is a nightmare lol. they can also bounce back ults, if you use soldier's aimbot ult on genji you just kill yourself

It works on High Noon and Hanzo's dragon arrow too.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Aston posted:

It works on High Noon and Hanzo's dragon arrow too.

Wait. You can reflect that huge bullshit dragon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

TFW tracer will never kiss you IRL.

[timg]C:/Windows/Users/BronyForlife/My Documents/Photos/Reaction/Sadpeepee.jpeg[/timg]

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394230/ scroll down to the 'More like this' section

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394230/ scroll down to the 'More like this' section

Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Wait. You can reflect that huge bullshit dragon

You can reflect the arrow before it transforms into the dragon, apparently you can also reflect Mei's drone before it activates

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

You can reflect the arrow before it transforms into the dragon, apparently you can also reflect Mei's drone before it activates

lmao

woah, really? I have never seen that done before

• Locked thread