Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

update's out. dva's health got nerfed a bit and you can equip multiple sprays and emotes on each hero.

im liking the holiday event -> new map -> big content update -> holiday cycle. keeps me comin back for the loot baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in the ctf mode you have to stand still on the enemy flag for several seconds to cap it, it's just outside of the enemy base and the cap timer resets if you take damage. blizzard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the problem is that in this game you have stuff like rein+bastion+sym that is super tedious to deal with and you've gotta also leave mates at home to defend, so as long as there's a cap timer it's designed to end in a draw lol.

at least comp is a lot more fun now that dva isn't immortal, had a good time crawling up gold after throwing all my placement matches with ws lolol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope they give rein a total redesign or something. boring as hell to play and play against. cut the shield HP in half and make him faster so he can be more aggressive or something idk. hes the game's biggest tumor rn

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I think he's fine but the high mobility heroes don't really get rewarded for flanking him with the current meta, cuz they can't kill anything fast enough with all the tanks and heals

yeah its unreasonable to say "oh just pick this and go behind rein" because you just get killed by the other 5 enemies, so you have to sit there and slowly shoot through 2k hp lol.

idk, anything thats designed to just be a doorstop should be erased. it kills the pace of the game. like holy poo poo double the cooldown on mei's stupid wall lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they put in bonus lootboxes to try and force people to play the arcade modes and no one queues for them still lol. pretty sure they know the modes aren't fun, the only one that queues quickly is the 3v3 since everyone is cheesing it for quick boxes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whose down to get some boxes rn on pc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its cool how ppl reflexively gag when i go junkrat on offense/koth when his whole thing is being a catapult lobbing death everywhere

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

http://www.pcgamer.com/overwatch-is...uffer_pcgamerfb

it's getting a server browser

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mk8 had "servers" in the sense that you could set certain rules+maps and people could look it up, if they felt like playing a certain way.

it'd be nice to hop on some KOTH only when i just feel like playing tracer or something

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pverwatch had "gameplay" in the sense that you could pick certain waifus+ships and people could cuck it up, if they felt like being embarassing in a certain way

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

Configuration: Sentry
Deploy time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 second
Bullet spread increased by 50 percent
Bullet spread is always at maximum (it no longer increases as the weapon is fired)
Magazine size increased from 200 to 300
Headshot damage multiplier has been removed
No longer deals critical damage
Configuration: Recon
Bullet spread decreased by 25 percent
Magazine size increased from 20 to 25
Self-Repair
Can now be used while moving
Now bound to secondary fire (formerly Ability 2)
No longer interrupted by taking damage
A new resource meter has been added that deplete while Self-Repair is active and recharges when not in use
Configuration: Tank
No longer grants bonus armor
Bastion has a new passive: Ironclad
Bastion takes 35% less damage while in Sentry or Tank configuration

bliz: what we need is more people trying out bastion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt realize how much 50% more spread was lol. this is a good change to hin actually

mercy is also getting iframes while she resurrects. i think if the ability is gonna be that strong they should tone down how much it comes out cause atm she can pop it like 5 times a match just keepin everyone topped off and everyone coming back 2 life is very frustrating for the other team lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my brother is the average overwatch player. he was playing the random hero mode, he got lucio and there was a widow shooting him on the other team. i was telling him "jump! jump constantly or shes gonna loving dome you" and he sternly said "i dont care that much, i dont take this game that seriously" and of course he got his head blown off and he slammed the desk and shouted "seriously?!"

they lost

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my brother was standing still to shoot like it was CS, i meant move/jump around. also, hes playing against other people in the moron tier who dont know how to aim for jumping characters so it wouldve been good advice either way.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

patch is out, new bastion is live as well as a big buff to mercy's ult and CTF if you're the kind of degenerate that enjoyed that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the new hero is called bastion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

We want to make the situation yet unbelievaBLTY ANNOYING sutpdi rear end bullsbnit chjaracters who are badly designed,very powerful so we put 5000000 points of EWpic win into trhe characrwer so yo8iu can be an annoying Queer wjo;e ypur being a giant quieeer lmfao -- Xzibit (actual quote)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2czPfFe3-U&t=1431s :<FAP Ficl ypu B;liozzard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

another big slow character with barriers and damage reduction. cool. awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

orisa tomorrow and junkrat cant hurt himself anymore

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im streaming this rn https://www.twitch.tv/bn03

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

winstons buff was very nice

orisas barrier is stupid it should have half the hp

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

last season i actually threw all my placement matches to help wormskull rank down and play with his friends, and it still put me in high gold.

this season i won 7/10 matches and drawed 2, did pretty good overall, and it stuck me in low silver. what the gently caress lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tenhPHytX1U

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

along with all the new Loot they totally reworked lucio to be more active. basically they boosted his healing and damage a lot but cut the aura size down to 1/3rd of what it was, his self healing is still the same though so he's not immortal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Why wouldn't you just make that one gif

trying to jack off posted:

its from my buzzfeed article

lmao

• Locked thread