Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
They better not add 2 snipers back to back. gently caress that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Oh awesome... Computer--[Desk turns into the bat cave and my computer says Already done, Sir Edwin III] [500 screens with scrolling math equations and digital clocks surround me and my face peels back to reveal a Neil DeGrasse Tyson cyborg face with glowing blue eyes and mustache plate] Time to get muh stealthmans on.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol. thats prolly the best sketch they ever did

on the commentary they talk about how the audience stopped laughing because it took like 30 mins to clean up every time lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

At least Wormskull doesn't post the squiggley unicode memes that are all in the cancer threads in Games.

:hai:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Born out of love, my first pegging in 30 years

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's 90% of it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Tracer: dont worry love, cavalrys 'ere!

Me, Tracer, Wormskull, and a veritable army of proud gamers who will fight tooth and nail against bigotry come charging in with our bayonets (bf1 style, bitches! :xd:) Waving a flag of the Old Spice Guy and a bald eagle riding a unicorn while firing an uzi next to the words "Everyone is accepted, my dude")

Bigots Leave

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Punk Skin Tracer Stomping A Fascist's Head Clothing Patch 6.99
Win Group Apparel, LLC

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, heeled my skull.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He's talking poo poo on his roommates so it's all in jest

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-is-recreating-diablo-1-in-diablo-3-and-the-necromancer-is-coming-too/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hype

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I haven't laughed as hard as I did last night playing this with you guys in a long rear end time. Roasting rediscover and Larry and Plutonis and all the other great lulz we had. drat. We need to play this more often

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Remember getting the 17 year old we met in game in there and he started flaming Larry as well. lmfao

Lol yes. Denton FTW. He immediately got on voice and started rolling over Larry and rediscover lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

He rules

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tinker Tankie Soldier Spy posted:

it's scary to think how good that guy's owns will be if he's got that much raw talent as a teen

I invited him to post here

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

He came in and instantly was like "Your a waiter at 7/11? LMFAO.. Three foot tall bitch." and Larry muted himself for the rest of the night.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Then he said rediscover sounded like an Asian Manlet and rediscover mysteriously logged off to do homework

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

He probably wouldn't have made fun of me.

He might. He's a wild card

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hell yeah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh HELL yes!~ *does the box dance* JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE *the box swag is making me horny* Loots On Boys!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I dunno how your PC is but we play almost nightly

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

The best part of CTF modes in other games is being able to create a distraction and have someone sneak in and snag it.

Yeah. It seems like it kinda blows in Owatch atm

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

We want to make the situation yet unbelievaBLTY ANNOYING sutpdi rear end bullsbnit chjaracters who are badly designed,very powerful so we put 5000000 points of EWpic win into trhe characrwer so yo8iu can be an annoying Queer wjo;e ypur being a giant quieeer lmfao -- Xzibit (actual quote)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2czPfFe3-U&t=1431s :<FAP Ficl ypu B;liozzard

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this. is. AWESME :iamafag:

My Man!

• Locked thread