Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

My sons, Product and Brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aye, sadly she's a bit misunderstood. In reality, Tracer has made me change my views and learn to love and appreciate women again, not objectify them.

I actually wrote an performed an unplugged acoustic song that serves as a parable about the whole affair entitled 'Oh, Lord, Please Dont Let Tracer Be Misunderstood' a side project from my main nerd rock acapella group: The Eight Bits at the local Gamestop last Friday night. I swear to you, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. The place was packed (though admittedly there WAS an Amiibo release happening as well that night. Still, I got a LOT of cheers and more than mario-style 'wahoos', a sort of ultimate seal of approval in the world of the Brooklyn gaming scene.)

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Anyone up for some puff puff pass n' play O-Watch? (Smoke big time weed for a few hours whilst playing some ranked Overwatch on Xbox Uno baby... Talking about blowing big clouds and passing blunts around left and right, discussing the lore, running some characters to see whom has special dialogue with whom, maybe put on an impromptu Weed-Fueled 420 ArtJam and express our love of the game with some fan art, just have a hell of a time. Hit me up on the Uno at gamer tag xGreenLeafs91.)

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

He came in and instantly was like "Your a waiter at 7/11? LMFAO.. Three foot tall bitch." and Larry muted himself for the rest of the night.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Born out of hunger, my first trip to Subway in 30 years [LUNCH DAY HYPE]

lmao

• Locked thread