Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i played a game with darksydephil on my team and got more mvp votes than him. gaming is badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
no one knows how to play her yet, but sombra seems to be extremely bad

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Wormskull posted:

the tune of a Runescape song

:stare:

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I liked solo queuing last season but the current Meata is just boring so I haven't played much competitive other than being drunk and playing with a Wii U controller.

3 and 4 tanks has made competitive less fun, yeah. it's made me play roles i didn't play much before, so that's kinda cool. but outside of 2cp maps where it's more common to see mercy, torb, and sym, both teams generally share 5 out of 6 heroes and its not as interesting

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Yeah rereading what I wrote, that sounds complimentary towards them which is not what I intended.

I meant that the only comps you see outside of the standard 3 tank is Torb/Sym/Mercy (and sometimes mei) garbage, and that viable team comps in general are way more restrictive and lovely compared to last season where there was a lot more room for different heroes. I don't think I've played against a genji or reaper in weeks

• Locked thread