Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Only two days away till Team Fortress 3 comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Tfw the new Overwatch cinematic short releases right when you get out of church 👀🙏

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm weedlock#1276... On PC, natch.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The trial scene from MGSV but it's all the soldiers screaming and losing their minds while Kaz pries open a loot crate

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

When I got the job at Lootcrate, I don't know if I told you guys this, but if you enter promo code: LarryIsAPoorFaggot you get %15 off your first months crate

Screw you!!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

when im not junkrat, our team loses. weird how that works

Mei and junkrat are amazing at carrying bad teams

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i havent played as winston. hes like the game's pyro but he can put down barriers? idk. theres some classes that seem like theyre only needed in specific situations and others like junkrat and lucio that are great at everything

He's almost as good as Reinhardt. Diva and Roadhog are both pretty bad if he enemy team pays attention though

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's good to me when I can quickly post an emote that's just a movie line or whatever.

trying to jack off posted:

i love the product

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

btw big props to blizzard for having no server or performance issues whatsoever at launch, i think this is probably the first major MP release ive ever played that uh, ive actually been able to play. idc if i look like im riding dick that's a pretty big deal

It's amazing what can happen when a game company a) has lots of money b) cares about making games instead of money. Valve has A but not B so they do lovely jobs a lot. THat's my theory anyway.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

almost lost the game cause we all started cracking up lol. im down to play this in a few, whose on?

I'm off work in 3 hours :troll:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

just found out the reason the game recommends genji vs. bastion is not because you can flank bast or anything (tho you can of course) but because you can use the lightsaber reflect power to bounce his death beam back at him and instakill him lmao

Works on Torbjorn and Symmetra's turrets also

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Battleborn came out 3 weeks ago and they already slashed the price by 40%.

Gearbox ftw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I have to admit I am hopelessly, positively, head-over-heels in love with this game. I mean, not so much the game itself (I hardly ever get kills actually lol), but moreso the beautiful women that are in it.

Seriously, after a long day at work it's great to come home and play some OW. Just seeing Tracer's smile and hearing her say "Calvalrys 'ere, love!" in her cutiepie accent genuinely melts my heart and all feels right in the world. (Seriously. I love her. She is Waifu for lawful! :xd: Lol.)

But seriously. This game is GOTY '16, and quite possibly 2017, as well. If the promising looking season pass that I bought is any indication. If you're on the fence and still haven't bought this yet, you are missing the gently caress out.

This.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The brand synergy is blowing my loving mind

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mabels big day posted:

I like Roadhog the best, of the characters I've played.

It's a tough call for me but Roadhog is good fun

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[Kiddbuu]: Please get me out of here. Holy poo poo.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I like it, but it's missing something..

*puts up 3rd psychedelic mushroom sticker*

It's my sisters monitor

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

just got the day off work for my bday and ill be playing this a lot ;)

Happy birthday by the way

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mfw I realize Tracer is a 3D girl

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Can anyone translate taco friend of the family?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They get added to my buddy list.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only reliable way I've been able to counter really good junkrats is to try and flank them without being seen. One night we played against a insanely good junkrat who had a mercy stuck to him all game which was frankly nightmarish. We got our rear end kicked. It's not often one dude manages to carry his entire team like that

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao at this and all Retarded_Clown_ posts

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cant wait for VR go carts

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

it was was written by a beta cuck timb anroid im gay

Didn't see your signature on it though

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

its kind of ridiculous that if youre with a bunch of randos you can go up against a full squad like..if ive got a scattered team of retards we should only be matched up against other randos

Dota 2 did this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I would probably reinstall it if the ranked mode had no loadouts/loot crate junk and it was OG TF2 CTF.

Same

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a filthy tracer player, killing objective rushing tracers is pretty easy if you aim where she's going instead of where she's currently dashing through

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

in 2016 "you mad?" still works when the enemy team complains about our bastion

I love going bastion and sitting on the cart on offense because without fail someone will burst into hysterics on all chat

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

ana's my new fave. drat shes awesome now

lucio still needs 150 hp imo. hes just way too hard to kill, the rapid health regen effectively makes him a tank that's also a tiny target bouncing around everywhere

A good Lucio player drives me loving insane no matter the character I'm playing

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just played my first match as Ana and she's badass. It's like playing Mercy but you get to do something besides heal

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One thing that playing Ana made me realize is how gay it is there's a jump button, even though there's never anything to jump on and half the poo poo you can get on forces you to slide off because Blizzard didn't want you there. Anyway it sucks because you can jump with no penalty, so everyone does it, so you miss heal darts a lot at range. And for some reason nobody ever picks Lucio or Mercy when you're Ana because they think you can somehow heal everyone yourself

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well I mean. I'm just upset that it's ridiculously easy to heal my Pharrah and Junkrat who are rocket boosting all over the place but meanwhile I can't heal the McCree because he's hammering the jump button and strafing even when nobody's around.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The epic 5 ana in a match team. We won though

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At least Wormskull doesn't post the squiggley unicode memes that are all in the cancer threads in Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tracer FTW. Unfortunately I qualified higher than last season and people know how to deal with tracer so mostly I just play roadhog and junkrat all the time now.

• Locked thread