Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Overwatch and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway.

i love this, thanks for the new desktop background picuter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

omfg lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

me, reading this entire thread in one sitting: lmfao *buys overwatch*

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySp1A9ZWHIw t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! Is literally a character in that game

badass

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

loving. THIS. you put what i felt when following tracer's butt around in the movement tutorial into words, man.

gently caress, no.

you made it into art, man

• Locked thread