Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

ol yeller posted:

he is probably the best poster to register in the last five years

suck him off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

I can't handle any more death after tonight's Game of Thrones.

Hodor?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Now I know how Huey felt when everyone around him went mad

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i just read a thing and it says this game was made with all the assets they made for Titan before it got shut down

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Blizzard had sixteen years of Diablo 2 & wow being broken as poo poo every time they patched something (or in wows case every Tuesday after maintenance for the first three years) they should have it down by now

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Blizzards average for balancing pvp combat characters is ~4 years before they have to individually rebalance them all so just hang in there imps

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*sigh*... Just another list where America is falling behind #makeamericagreatagain #tracerdp #meijoi

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

#hunttheflavor

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

He still had his pants and boots on when he woke up I'm not ruling out doing it through the fly but I'm pretty sure they never banged. Unless they did it in the cave

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

Same

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Gonna play some doom dm and revisit the original moba

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is the spaceship combat in infinite warfare on rails with some freedom or free. I can't tell by the gameplay I watched

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm benny_dorian on ps4 if you guys get a team going or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I still play TFC and I still love it

• Locked thread