Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Looking good dude, not bad for a first effort! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. LOVE Overwatch btw :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I whipped up a cool clan pic for us... lemme know what you think

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

:/

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Woke up two hours early because GF called me asking me where I was/If I was ok. Kind of pissed.

She sounds normal

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Buy me the game and I'll play.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I traded in like 6 games to get this bad boy at Gamestop.. what's your excuse.

I traded in all my modern console games a long time ago and now all I have left is SNES classics... And you'd have to pry those from my cold dead hands.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I want to play it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

The trial scene from MGSV but it's all the soldiers screaming and losing their minds while Kaz pries open a loot crate

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Awesome. I Love modern gaming/internet culture.

2016 is shaping up to be a monster

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

goferchan posted:

I got an error the first time I tried to buy 50 loot crates from the PlayStation Store but impressively enough my two attempts after that were both smooth sailing. You know what they say about that Blizzard Polish.

I wish I could drop fifty bucks on Overwatch loot crates Like a boss... Sigh.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

It's amazing what can happen when a game company a) has lots of money b) cares about making games instead of money. Valve has A but not B so they do lovely jobs a lot. THat's my theory anyway.

Sometimes I think you just say stuff on here just because. Like you be just typing poo poo that don't even make no drat sense at all and you just barely put enough thought into it to make it read like human English

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hey guys so all discussion of Overwatch can now be held in the official Overwatch megathread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3777116

TiA!

This thread is amazing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Tracer is my girlfriend.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm going to buy it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

happy birthday brudda

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bob you have the same birthday as Big L the rapper did you know that.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

It's my sisters monitor

She smoke bro? Does she eat mushrooms to trip off of? Do she dab

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Larry's Burning-Man Style Sister: What's up fag? You using my monitor to play you lovely MOBAs? lol

Larry: For the last time. Overwatch is not a moba.

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry's sister is coming over to watch Netflix with me tonight and I'm pretty sure she's gonna show me some fuckin skin

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

Mfw I realize Tracer is a 3D girl

Yeah, well Tracer won't judge you and call you names like those preppy bitches at school AND she's flipping British

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

tumor looking batty posted:

scene: me and tracer in my bedroom (because I'm crazy Tracer is real to me)

tracer: wow they sound like 4 or 5 people, love.

me: no Tracer. It's just two people.

Tracer: It sounds like they're playing in an arena, love

me: No the album Treats was recorded in a studio.

i don't understand the reference but lmao still.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I read the whole thing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Everyone I play this game with says the word friend of the family. What the hell happened to civil rights in America?

If you buy me the game I'll play with you and I won't say friend of the family.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

The people in this game are so racist theyll stop playing the game and wall you into the corner with ice until you say it out loud.

I could stand up to the pressure.. No one could make me say friend of the family unless I wanted to which I don't.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I got him to say it twice and I barely tried.

-.-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

me, laughing at the newest post on overwatch.txt: bahaha, oh man that's rich. this is so relatable to me
cute girl sitting next to me on the train: what's that your laughing so hard at over there? memes?
me: oh well actually it's just this really cool Twitter account called overwatch dot tee ex tee. it's where they post funny gifs and vids of all the latest Overwatch blunders and gaffs, im surprised you haven't already heard of it *starts loudly doing Tracer impressions and she gives me her phone number*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Its loving awesome that that happened to you. I guess good things really do happen to good people. Hope your first date goes well brother.

Shortly after she asked me what Overwatch was so unfortunately I had to switch seats on the train and delete her number off my phone. Sigh.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Alright, Overwatch is ok with me now.

Glad to hear it! Why don't you join us in the Imp Zone Overwatch IRC :)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

one should always monetize their Content

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

rack em

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The day I buy Overwatch will be the happiest day of my life.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

:homebrew:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aye, sadly she's a bit misunderstood. In reality, Tracer has made me change my views and learn to love and appreciate women again, not objectify them.

I actually wrote an performed an unplugged acoustic song that serves as a parable about the whole affair entitled 'Oh, Lord, Please Dont Let Tracer Be Misunderstood' (a side project from my main nerd rock acapella group: The Eight Bits) at the local Gamestop last Friday night. I swear to you, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. The place was packed (though admittedly there WAS an Amiibo release happening as well that night. Still, I got a LOT of cheers and more than mario-style 'wahoos', a sort of ultimate seal of approval in the world of the Brooklyn gaming scene.)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm not reading that subpar meme

What of it's really funny.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

it was was written by a beta cuck timb anroid im gay

Am I the only one who just completely mentally skips posts like this.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

They should buff my Wallet so I can buy the game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hahahaha

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Really not digging the new competitive mode they've added. Overwatch has been an amazing experience so far (i say experience over 'game' because its more than just a 'game') and the though ot if degrading into yet another dudebro COD-esque "git gud" simulator makes me worry. I love that when I pick this game up no matter what win lose or lose I always end up with more XP, or some kind of loot crate or trophy just for participating. The thought of losing that makes me super uncomfy.

Regardless, even if the community does go to shite I'm in the process of a coding a total conversion mod called Underwatch which is more story based and mixed with the universe from my other favourite game. Here's hoping things dont get too aggro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the art one

• Locked thread