Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
oh this is the overwatch thread. i like playing with synthy because we do good. well cya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Anyone up for some puff puff pass n' play O-Watch? (Smoke big time weed for a few hours whilst playing some ranked Overwatch on Xbox Uno baby... Talking about blowing big clouds and passing blunts around left and right, discussing the lore, running some characters to see whom has special dialogue with whom, maybe put on an impromptu Weed-Fueled 420 ArtJam and express our love of the game with some fan art, just have a hell of a time. Hit me up on the Uno at gamer tag xGreenLeafs91.)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wormskull posted:

The only cool new skins is for Zarya.

Umm tracer bellybutton, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

umm i just played a comp placement match where we won the first round and the other team went up 2-0 from it??

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Greece, the most coveted of all finance ministry positions

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

quick play in this game is insanely gay with genjis lately. 2 or 3 every single loving match

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Okay yall. Top 3 most played heroes. Look @ your stats don't just post bulshit.

1. Junkrat
2. Roadhog
3. Mei

Junkrat soldier tracer here

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i just played a game against 2 genjis and 4 dvas and i hope everyone on that team dies from AIDs

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

what an idiot, doesnt he realize that just playing overwatch gives you aids

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i hope sombra's ult deletes the battle.net account of anyone in the game playing genji or hanzo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmfao

https://giant.gfycat.com/EvilOddballGharial.webm

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Yobgoblin posted:

time to get those halloween skins.

all i need is roadhog and im not married to his skin anyway so i dont really care

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

if they dont nerf mei soon im going active shooter at blizzard hq

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

her ult buildup has been nerfed hard in the ptr, so soon probably

her hp needs to be lowered by 50 as well imo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i call her gay because thats what people who play her are!!!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

also synthy why havent i seen you play in months

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

this game is gay because of heroes like mei but also cool because i can switch up my mains. now i mostly play dva and mcree

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Got my first legendary vote. 30 objective kills and 45 elims in quick play as dva now that's some win

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i dont give a single poo poo about competitive, so yes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

s. korea has gone completely undefeated the entire worldcup, no one's been able to take a single round against them. pretty nuts

the korean winston dude is absolutely insane

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

me likey the update

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i hate competitive so much unless im in a group. everyone i get matched with is loving goddamn retarded and i wish i could kill them irl

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

oh my god pharah can literally fly forever now lol. she's so much more fun to play it's unreal

i like her buff more than dva/soldier. she's great now and really annoying to play against

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

3v3 is gay as hell since everyone only picks roadhog

i only played with synthy and i think wheely? anyway we won all our games it was fun

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

theres no way im ever going to get zenyatta's orb of discord trophy or winston's turret trophy. hanzo's dragonstrike one might be a toughie as well

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

turret one might be easier after the patch drops and everyone's playing Sym. she can drop all 6 of her turrets at once now instead of having to wait for a cooldown after placing 3. Discord seems impossible since it got nerfed though...

edit: the general one for destroying teleporters is gonna be impossible though unless they tweak it so destroying shield generators count too

i got that one fairly easily recently in a competitive match. didnt care about winning or losing and just focused on those as sombra. another really difficult one is reapers 3 solo kills with one clip one. ive almost gotten it 3 times :(

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

they should change it to like final blows or some poo poo, 100% kills 3 times without your teammates helping is pretty nuts to do with one clip

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

remembering the time i was playing comp w/ some buddies and one of them goes "we got travon martin on the point," i look and its winston and we threw the round cause we were all cracking up
lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

the replies to this are incredibly faggy

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

in it, voted 5. i remember thinking we were gonna lose that game after the first round but then we started pwnin

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol yeah you can tell im mad/serious whenever i switch to dva

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

http://imgur.com/a/lrc6t

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

volskaya is probably my least favorite

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bobnumerotres posted:

i got the arcade boxes, tomorrow's the last day of the event and im up to 4500 coins. i think its a sign. just gotta bite the bullet and dump 3000 on yeti winston

yeah i did that. kinda wanted tracer's too but winstons is just so good. i ended up with mei, zenyatta, reaper, roadhog, and pharah (one i wanted the most) so im happy with it. also got widowmaker intro and zarya/mei emotes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

if im on a team with a mei who blocks the team from leaving the starting area i just leave immediately

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>tfw looking for my team on the point when it's 99% OT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6nkqUmnYU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

im not a big fan of the new map :-/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i think im going to quit playing this game. i legitimately dont think ive won a match solo queueing in 2+ weeks

• Locked thread