Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
My name is Gary Vecchiarelli. Lover of science and professional mixologist for 15 years. Tending bar put me through college where I majored in Earth Science while also studying paleontology. Science, creating amazing cocktails, and entertaining people have always been my passion. Over the years, I have grown quite a following and I always appreciated my guests. Many of whom have become very dear friends. I've been asked countless times to create a place where people can visit my creations. So by popular demand, I give you 8BitBartender.com. A place where barteding meets science, video games, movies, popular culture, and anything else that fits the description. I hope you all enjoy this little spot on the web. It is dedicated to all my guests, friends, and family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

Woke up two hours early because GF called me asking me where I was/If I was ok. Kind of pissed.
Eat some bananas to get yourself properly nutriated. Local store was doing a sale 29c/lb. Bought a few bunches to eat while I play.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

i found out yesterday that a friend i used to duel in quake regularly is in a sponsored team for this game lmfao
There's so much cash being thrown around to play this game you'd be absolutely stupid not to.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

its going to crash in 6 months
Exactly. Cash in now while you can and then ditch it. That's what I'm doing anyway. Already part of a partnered twitch network and am working the 4am-1pm shift for the next 2 weeks straight.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

widowmaker = skilled sniper
widowmaker + glasses + DA BOOTY = even more skilled sniper
MOAR BOOTY = SUPAH SKILLED SNIPAH
I know I have perverted artists in my followers, please make her a really really really SKILLED sniper :3
*evil laugh*
#I'macreep #overwatch #widowmaker

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

The first thing I found in a loot box was an orange squid player icon. omfg.
someone from bliz has gotta be reading this thread

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Last one is me lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Larry's Burning-Man Style Sister: What's up fag? You using my monitor to play you lovely MOBAs? lol

Larry: For the last time. Overwatch is not a moba.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Snake hosed EVA at the end of MGS3.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lol people are still playing this

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

goferchan posted:

Best N64 platformer = Mischief Makers. Wish that would go up on the VC
shake shake

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bobnumerotres posted:

for it to be abused that way so consistently though, that it actually hosed up the matchmaking systemwide lol people are amazing. i was using it to avoid ppl who went torbjorn on offense
It just hosed it up for that one guy.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bobnumerotres posted:

it was one anecdote out of many im sure, an that one dude was blacklisted by literally hundreds of people lmao
If they don't want to play against him they should have that option, imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/getawhale/status/748248539470323712

• Locked thread