Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
NOTE: THIS IS A TROLL FREE THREAD. REMEMBER, TROLLING IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE.

NOTE: THIS IS A TROLL FREE THREAD. REMEMBER, TROLLING IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE.

It's probably the biggest footballing derby in the world, involving arguably the greatest team in the world - Arsenal. This is every football fan's favourite footballtime of the year, when Arsenal gazump the Spurs and leave them with no mathematical way of overtaking them in the table. We all knew it was coming, but this year it was extra special because spurs (only needing a draw against a relegated team to secure second place ) only went and LOST 5 - 1 TO LE NEWCASTLE WHO WERE DOWN TO 10 MEN ON THE FINAL FRIGGING DAY. What an amazing day and this thread is a safe space for all of us to celebrate this great time.

Hopefully the mods will put any trolls in their place but oh, we all know they're coming :yawn:. Arsenal are a great team with amazing fans and trolls always try to ruin our sunny disposition :words:

So to save any trolls their time, we got your posts covered so move along and fly away

boring, predictable poster posted:

wrong thread

oh word? happy saint totteringhams day to you too, bitch.

Typical arsenal hater posted:

Lmao what a poo poo thread for a small club with small fans. Remember when arsenal used to win league trophies and now all they celebrate is this? Joke of a club. Wenger must walk.

Desperate to fit in to TRP poster posted:

Oh well err, congrats to all of you american janitor and IT working arsenal fans who like their err hoppy IPAs and stuff. Why don't you celebrate in r/gunners instead?

AbuDave posted:

Lmao gently caress Arsenal and gently caress their fans

Big fat headed FLJ posted:

Words words words Words words words Happy Mondays Words words wordsWords words wordsWords words wordsWords words wordsWords words wordsWords words wordsWords words words Alan Smith Words words wordsWords words wordsWords words wordsWords words words Margaret Thatcher Words words wordsWords words wordsDelia Smith words words words because that's just too crazy of a world for me to live in Words words wordsWords words wordsWords words words WengerWords words wordsWords words words im gay

Latino spurs fan living in Miami and couldn't find north london on a map posted:

Kill all arsenal fans

self loathing Arsenal fan posted:

This is such a lame day to celebrate, can't believe fans celebrate this. I apologise for every Arsenal fan

Peace out, happy saint totteringhams day to everyone. Arsenal fans can rejoice, we deserve our own thread as we're the best fans of any team in the world. Everyone else is welcome to join in to the festivities too, we are a welcoming bunch. Much love.

Machinegunboyo fucked around with this message at 17:22 on May 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wenger must walk

to the bakery to buy a cake to celebrate coming in second place

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Mazel Tov machinegunboyo

Carrier
May 12, 2009

this is upsetting

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

thanks, you too, op

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
turns out wenger is actually good

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm disappointed I didn't get a fake quote in the OP

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Good OP voted 5

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Paddyb posted:

Mazel Tov machinegunboyo

Reported for trolling.

Carrier posted:

this is upsetting

There's always next year :troll:

NB: I am not trolling. Making fun of tottenham fans is the point of the day and the thread, so you can abuse them and it's not trolling.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm disappointed I didn't get a fake quote in the OP

You were not in the OP because you're of a sane mind and a big Arsenal and Wenger fan. Arsenal are one of your 2 best teams and I know you'd never troll the Arsenal.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Well, congratulations to Arsenal.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Legitimately concerned about my Spud coworker tbh.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm glad that arsenal finished second and disappointed that I didn't get a fake quote.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm glad that arsenal finished second and disappointed that I didn't get a fake quote.

It's there. It's under "boring, predictable poster" haha NO TROLL; JUST FACT. Happy Saint Totteringhams day

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

quote:

[–]RanchWorkerSlim 2 points 33 minutes ago
Jesus christ, I've gone beyond anger - I'm just done with emotions. After all that, AFTER ALL loving THAT!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER THAT KIND OF A SEASON!!!!!!! We manage to loving bottle it. gently caress this, I'm taking a break from social media for a bit.

mmmmmmmnn

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Machinegunboyo posted:

You were not in the OP because you're of a sane mind and a big Arsenal and Wenger fan

You're half right

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Carrier posted:

this is upsetting

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Machinegunboyo posted:

Reported for trolling.

what the

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Cheers.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
Happy St Totteringhams day everyone. I think Spurs have had a season they can be proud of, finishing above many 'big clubs'. Well done Spurs and go Arsenal!!!

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
Spurs are shown up for being a bunch of young children that can't keep their heads when pressure mounts. Meltdown since the 1-1 West Brom draw and followed by catastrophic handbags at Chelsea, and then the Newcastle slaughter.

Need to add some years to that squad.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Good job everyone!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
In the op, voted 3

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Just for everyone's information. Spurs lost 5-1 to a 10 man team that was already relegated.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I dont care op.

Aug 15, 2010

Rakosi posted:

Spurs are shown up for being a bunch of young children that can't keep their heads when pressure mounts. Meltdown since the 1-1 West Brom draw and followed by catastrophic handbags at Chelsea, and then the Newcastle slaughter.

Need to add some years to that squad.

Live by the Alli, Die by the Alli.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

track day bro! posted:

I dont care op.

Do you?

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Just for everyone's information. Spurs lost 5-1 to a 10 man team that was already relegated.

thank you and lmao spurs

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

is this true

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
To be fair, I'd be pretty bitter too if my club hosed up the only chance of winning the league in 50 years in such hilarious fashion. What I'm trying to say is: lmao.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
where is luvd

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Did anyone cry on 606?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Did anyone cry on 606?

Do you get a trophy for that.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I'm the self loathing Arsenal fan in the OP because sincerely celebrating St Totteringhams day basically makes you worse than Piers Morgan

still though, lol @ spurs

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Spurs are a bunch of tossers and today was a happy silver lining to a disappointing season. Its going to be a good summer mocking their idiotic supporters.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
lmao

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Flayer posted:

Spurs are a bunch of tossers and today was a happy silver lining to a disappointing season. Its going to be a good summer mocking their idiotic supporters.

welcome back flayer

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Flayer posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lol

• Locked thread