Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
its like loving groundhog day

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Xabi posted:

To be fair, I'd be pretty bitter too if my club hosed up the only chance of winning the league in 50 years in such hilarious fashion. What I'm trying to say is: lmao.

I don't think Wenger will be around for 50 years

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

The spursiest game

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flayer posted:

Spurs are a bunch of tossers and today was a happy silver lining to a disappointing season. Its going to be a good summer mocking their idiotic supporters.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Now let's summon craiglen

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

va va voom
va va voom
va va voom

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Voted 5 because while this was the best season for us to win the title and we messed it at least we are not tottenham fans.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

arsenal did well though

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
good argument on 606 between a gunner and a spurs.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
WHAT DO WE THINK OF TOTTENHAM?

poo poo

WHAT DO WE THINK OF poo poo?

tottenham

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Thank You!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm melting up

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
That's all right!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

reposting this tasty morsel

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Szczesny is amazing at times

https://twitter.com/MellorFootball/status/731877895891779584

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Desperate to fit in to TRP poster posted posted:

Oh well err, congrats to all of you american janitor and IT working arsenal fans who like their err hoppy IPAs and stuff. Why don't you celebrate in r/gunners instead?

I watched this game in a bar in Brooklyn and let me tell you that the IPAs really were flowing and there was some rollicking renditions of 'we are the Tottenham haters'

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I approve of this thread

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Flayer posted:

Spurs are a bunch of tossers and today was a happy silver lining to a disappointing season. Its going to be a good summer mocking their idiotic supporters.

lol

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
posting itt

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

chuggo is BACK posted:

welcome back flayer

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Hello friends

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I still can't believe spurs came in third lol

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

blue footed boobie posted:

They needed 1 goal against a relegated team with 10 men and instead conceded 3. You can't make this stuff up, incredible scenes.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
Best game all season from a toon perspective imo. Doesnt mattter to us but really, really mattered to spurs. Hahahah love it.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i loving love rafa benitez

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

best season ever lmao

Bea Nanner posted:

i loving love rafa benitez

If he can get an already relegated team to care so much and bring such a stunning performance... I hope he gets a lot of money, stays at Newcastle, brings them up and happily lives a legend a year from now when he's back in the prem. :) Because make no mistake, they're immediately going up with him

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Please enjoy some prime reddit meltdowns

http://imgur.com/a/m1xvL

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Come on Chemi i'm calling you out, ahere you at fucker, the gangs all here!!! *passes out on coffee table after two Trippels*

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Chelsea deserve a mention for their role in all this

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

dex_sda posted:

I know peoplt will jump on this as a wild conspiracy theory. But is it possible there has been some agreement between various parties that ensures Woolwich must finish above Spurs each season. It does seem quite bizaar that 2 clubs of similar size and stature forever finish up in the same order. There is no comparison between other major rivals in football. Liverpool/Everton, Utd /City, Real/atletico. The list is endless. But most intriguing are the circumstances that seem to unfold season after season. Lasagnagate, the players go down with food poisoning in the last day. We lose Woolwich win. A few years later we get Fulopgate. We need to better there result. Inexplicably Roy Dodgson hands Martin Fulop his first appearance of the season. He then proceeds to effectively throw three in the net as Woolwich squeak through 3-2. A couple of years later we face Sunderland at home while they go to Newcastle. Again we need to better their result. Every decision goes against us until news filters through that Woolwich have scored. Bale scores a screamer at the end but its to no avail. Yesterday, as it starts to look like we could get the result we need, the referee gives the most shocking penalty decision of the season and our fate is sealed once again. Of course it may just be bad luck and Spursy. But in some ways that seems even more outlandish than it being somehow fixed against us. I'm the last person to be fooled by wild conspiracy theories, but somehow this don't sit right with me

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Woolwich

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I can't believe that Adebayor Kane, Parker Alli, Livermore Erikson, BAE Danny Rose, and Kaboul Dier choked.

Oh well, I'm sure that all of those players are only going to get better and Arry Poch will be around for years to come.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THREAD TO PUT THIS IN

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Flayer posted:

he is risen

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Just a reminder that Tottenham were 5 points clear in second place with 3 games to go. Thanks.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish my club was small time enough to think finishing in second was something to celebratd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Abu Dave posted:

I wish my club was small time enough to think finishing in second was something to celebratd

Your trolling response was pre-empted and you were warned about being a boring troll. That's a ban.

• Locked thread