Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Was thinking about doing some risky business in the next day or so and I am trying to see if a dental dam is a good choice to make dicey oral a little less risky or dirty..anyone in gbs have any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I have never, nor do I know anyone who's ever admitted to using one. Probably like trying to lick a lollipop with a sandwich bag over it. What's the point?

Also I don't lick lollipops, I just bite the thing off and chew it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

JustAwful posted:

Pm me :bigtran:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

JustAwful posted:

I have never, nor do I know anyone who's ever admitted to using one. Probably like trying to lick a lollipop with a sandwich bag over it. What's the point?

i was wondering why there's balls of candy everywhere :riker:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Dental dams work 100% of the time because the moment you pull out a sheet of plastic and try to lay it over her pussy she's putting her clothes on and walking out.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Dental dams seem like a good way to show someone how horrible condoms feel.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

RedMage129 posted:

Dental dams work 100% of the time because the moment you pull out a sheet of plastic and try to lay it over her pussy she's putting her clothes on and walking out.

Didn't think about it, I guess it will be awkward?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
anybody wana jump off the hoover dam with me

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oh boy. That seems like a reasonable thing to stick my dick in.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
No one in the history of the world has used a dental dam. not even like in "Booty Call" when they used plastic wrap

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nooo

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

:cenobite::gizz:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Shaquin posted:

anybody wana jump off the hoover dam with me

pm coordinates

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
No, but I've heard that fantasy poon, like abstinence, comes with a 0% chance of STIs :unsmith:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'd rather get herpes quite frankly

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Once, my friend got it from PP when she was there to get her birth-control. It was exactly like you think it would be, like licking a sandwich bag. She was not a fan either.

We also tried a female condom she got from the same place. It was awful and trying to get it in her correctly without cracking up was hard enough, but the non-stop pussy fart noises during sex were an insurmountable issue.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

if someone was wearing a dental dam, could you, theoretically, poop into that someone's mouth and have them pull it out and throw it away like a condom full of semen?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lisa needs braces

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

bunnyofdoom posted:

Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces! Dental dam! Lisa needs braces!

Came to post this

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

I'd rather get herpes quite frankly

Come to think of it, maybe we should just call this whole "sex" thing off.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

if someone was wearing a dental dam, could you, theoretically, poop into that someone's mouth and have them pull it out and throw it away like a condom full of semen?

i dont see anything stopping you

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
The real question is, why is this oral going to be dicey?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Incitatus posted:

The real question is, why is this oral going to be dicey?

have you met op's mom?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
What the gently caress is the point? Licking pussy through a sheet of saran wrap isn't going to be great for either of you. If you don't like the taste or pussy just hit it with a shot of Binaca or fingerblast a few breath strips up there.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

MiracleWhale posted:

have you met op's mom?

:chanpop:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't think anyone has ever used one. They are mythical.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.

He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.

In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.

It was a nodule of gonorrhea.

As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a loving Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...

He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and hosed some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.

So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.

He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.

In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.

As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a loving Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...

He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and hosed some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.

So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else.

Ok yeah I'm not gonna be the next Steve gently caress bursting nodules.

Sulphuric Asshole
Apr 25, 2003
I find that they're only useful if you're trying to divert some of the flow.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Sulphuric rear end in a top hat posted:

I find that they're only useful if you're trying to divert some of the flow.

Name/post combo

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Use them to get back at prostitutes who do that shameful sneak-a-condom-onto-your-dick-with-their-mouths maneuver by cheeking one before going down on them and then ruining everything. It doesn't always work since the only people who want to go down on a pro are kissless turbonerd manchildren, but then again, here we are...

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

:monocle:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bubble gum is prohibited in this school young man

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles